Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
B
B
Originally Posted by Valeska19
Originally Posted by Ginger1
What would he do differently? He said he ignored so many red flags. He had long term relationship that had ended (not right before they met) and he felt his marital clock ticking I guess, and he said he really would have paid attention the red flags. And he can say now he believes in marriage and would absolutely do it again.

Hmm... seems to me based on HIS behavior... he can't be single. It also looks like he's doing it again. Can you see the pattern?

That doesn't mean to not have fun... it means to guard your heart appropriately. There is a reason why people jump from person to person. Keep an eye out for it.

^^^^^ this
shields up, whilst enjoying the moment

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
A
A
Originally Posted by DonH
Huh????? WHAT??????????? I must have missed the petition to ban you when this "active campaign" was circulating. Just what are you referring to or talking about? When was there an active campaign to have you banned from this forum, Andrew? Are you having those dreams/nightmares again? Or do I have dementia setting in as I don't at all remember this.
The moderators received a request to have me banned. They contacted me directly to get my side of the story and conferred with the MWD organization for a final decision. I was allowed to stay.

We can be grateful I think for the mods doing their best to be fair and unbiased and looking out for this community.

Sorry for the hi-jack G

So .... hockey player .... All his own teeth? crazy They tend to be big guys these days too. I recall Gretzky once saying that hockey was the only sport where skinny white guys did well - my heavens that was a different world.

PS - Forehead kisses are a great thing. That's the way I would kiss my children and my wife sometimes when leaving for on a trip. For me it's a "I care for you and want you to be protected" gesture. Althought I'm also a bit of a Lord of the Rings nerd too and it's a significant plot point in the books.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
D
D
Originally Posted by AndrewP
The moderators received a request to have me banned. They contacted me directly to get my side of the story and conferred with the MWD organization for a final decision. I was allowed to stay.

That's NUTTY. But at least not some wide spread petition - sounds more like one nutcase making a complaint to which the responsible parties said "um yeah, NO, nothing to see here." DENIED. At least I hope that was the case. Sorta like the frivolous complaints that come into CPS. Pretty sad state of affairs though isn't it? I don't like what you have to say so therefore I'm going to stop you from being able to say it. What crap. But then again, we have a past president who has been banned from some social media so there you go.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
M
M
Originally Posted by bttrfly
Originally Posted by Traveler
Originally Posted by MLCxH
Whatever the case, I don't feel implying she is the OW in the relationship is productive. Yes, I understand we have a lot of LBS in this forum and they are sensitive to this, but that is something they need to work on. It is not G's responsibility to live up to other people's moral standards.
^^^
you guys are aware that this is a DIVORCE BUSTING site, and Michele WD is PRO MARRIAGE, right? It's a 'know your audience' thing

Ginger said the guy is done with his wife and in the process of getting divorced. He is not trying to bust his marriage. Are you aware that being pro marriage does not mean forcing someone who has filed for D to stay married? Please stop with the misleading posts. Typing something in caps does not give your statements credibility.

1 member likes this: kml
B
B
Originally Posted by Traveler
Whatever the case, I don't feel implying she is the OW in the relationship is productive. Yes, I understand we have a lot of LBS in this forum and they are sensitive to this, but that is something they need to work on. It is not G's responsibility to live up to other people's moral standards.
^^^
you guys are aware that this is a DIVORCE BUSTING site, and Michele WD is PRO MARRIAGE, right? It's a 'know your audience' thing

Ginger said the guy is done with his wife and in the process of getting divorced. He is not trying to bust his marriage. Are you aware that being pro marriage does not mean forcing someone who has filed for D to stay married? Please stop with the misleading posts. Typing something in caps does not give your statements credibility.

know your audience, as in not everyone here thinks that dating someone before the ink is dry is cool. Given that the site is titled "Divorce Busting" that should be a given, right?

And for the record, I think you can stop the personal attacks now, MLCxH. I will post what I want where I want and when I want.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
M
M
know your audience, as in not everyone here thinks that dating someone before the ink is dry is cool. Given that the site is titled "Divorce Busting" that should be a given, right?

And for the record, I think you can stop the personal attacks now, MLCxH. I will post what I want where I want and when I want.

You were the one who personally attacked me and Traveler by taking a quote out of context. I was not attacking you, just responding to your attack on me. I make it a point not to respond to your posts as much as possible, but you tried to misrepresent my post and I had to respond.

Also, in my personal opinion I don’t think it is nice to assign labels such as OW to someone that is on this forum (I.e. Ginger) asking for advice. As I previously requested, please stop with misleading statements and personal attacks. Thank you and have a good day!

M
M
Wow....well this certainly has turned into a dumpster fire....

I know I'm not a moderator here ...

But I think that DB or not...married or not, divorced or not...

This thread has certainly NOT encapsulated the essence of DBing very well...

That we should ALL be striving to just "do better"..

C'mon y'all

Can we please do better ???

This day forward ???

C
C
Originally Posted by Mach1
Wow....well this certainly has turned into a dumpster fire....

I know I'm not a moderator here ...

But I think that DB or not...married or not, divorced or not...

This thread has certainly NOT encapsulated the essence of DBing very well...

That we should ALL be striving to just "do better"..

C'mon y'all

Can we please do better ???

This day forward ???

agreed

Me-70, D37,S36
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I’m sorry to interrupt this dumpster fire, but I’m having a major crisis. I’m going to give the short version right now.

My exes affair has been confirmed.

In the most nightmarishly way possibly.

My daughter. My poor baby. D and her dad came home one night earlier because he “lost his ID” She came to my house at 3pm today and I came home from work at 6:30. She seemed off. We played some cards and she went to take a shower and after she came in my room and she looked like she was crying. I asked her what was wrong . She broke down in hysterics. On the plane she saw her dad messaging his married friend, who is also his W’a best friend. D saw them call eachother baby and send kissy faces and that they miss eachother and can’t wait to see eachother .

My poor baby has been absolutely sick to her stomach. She is terrified. She is terrified that her dad will not love her. She a terrified this is going to change everything . Her biggest fear is that her dad is a bad person . She’s carrying this heavy heavy heavy weight . Shes afraid to be in the same room as the 3 of them. She says she’s always known that her dad cheated on me with his wife.

There is so much to it, but she’s sitting next to me right now. She needs him to know she knows. I am calling my Work emergency’s mental health assistance program tomorrow to get us an appointment ASAP so we can get an appointment and figure out how to do this.

I can’t even articulate how mature and emotionally intelligent what she expressing to me. I have this whole new respect for my daughter.

I could kill Him for his sloppiness. Does he not know how intelligent and observant our daughter is?

I don’t even have the words right now .

For anyone who would love to see their the affair blow when the kids are involved. Well, it’s gods awful. I never could have imagined this would be the way.

She asked me to sleep in her bed with her tonight. she said she feels better since telling me.

We have to figure this out . She wants me to tell him what she knows in person.

God help me. Luckily I’m getting help of a professional.

B
B
{{{{{prayers}}}}}
the good news in all this: she has you. remember that. God picked you to be her mother for a reason, G. You hold her and we'll hold you.
xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis