Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
#2935986 07/13/22 11:54 AM
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Previous Thread:

Single tired female

Also, I am currently having a bit of a scary experience with a guy from the apps. We were talking and made a date which I had to cancel. I offered a reschedule and he chose a day he was bringing his car to the dealership and said I could pick him up from the dealer and we will have a day date. I was caught off guard, said it’s a possibility.

A day later I was getting texts from a number that wasn’t saved. He was telling me it was him and he got a new number but didn’t know his own number and I could tell him what it was. Eeeeie. I sent him a screenshot that showed his number and he kept bugging out asking what his number was. It got too weird for me, I was leaving for my dads and off I went . Later he sends me a text apologizing and said he hopes our date was still on. I didn’t want to answer then and there. He continues to text and reaches out on the two apps ( we matched on both) and I decided I wasn’t going to respond, I was creeped. He sent another text and I blocked him. And then yesterday he tried to send me a facebook friend request.

This is a situation in which is women Ghost

Last edited by job; 07/13/22 05:28 PM. Reason: added link to previous thread
1 member likes this: bttrfly
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
….. and last but not least. My dad asked if he and my stepmom could stay over tonight because they have to drive to Nj to visit my stepmothers mother in the hospital and want to get 2 days in a row. Of course I did not hesitate to say YES and I also give them my bed.

Because that’s what family does !

B
B
Originally Posted by BL42
We're all here to process through our hurt and improve ourselves. Part of that is learning how to be a better partner and how to better attract a partner. I see R2C posting the "Rules of Attraction" thread to newbies quite a bit. Learning how to dress better, get in shape, be engaging to the opposite sex...etc. is an important part of the process for many. So reading that a woman thinks it's sweet to be kissed on the forehead and storing that nugget in our left brains isn't necessarily a bad thing. There are men that genuinely want to be a good partner and are looking for ways to help connect. It doesn't mean the lesson is being used to deceive, hook up, and throw that person away.

Originally Posted by LH
Yep in the perfect Disney world the prince would know exactly what to say and when to say it. The princess would never be creeped out or turned off. For some reason it is encouraged to improve in every aspect unless it’s men improving their attraction skills because women feel they are being played.

So BF last night I went to an outdoor concert and I had my arm around the girl I was with and I kissed her on the forehead. She seemed to enjoy it too like G did so I am glad I received the tip that some women like it. I’m sorry if that feels icky to you. As I said before, you are a smart chick and I trust you will know if you are being gamed or not in the future.

I'm not concerned about being played.
I'm concerned that YOU, specifically, LH, are a player.

I imagine you sitting there with a notebook avidly copying down things you can use to manipulate your next date.

This is how your posts come off. Think about it. What was your motivation? To see if the kiss worked, because you need proof, not folklore?

Is that authentic?

What I'm saying here is you may think you're 100% natural, but that's not how the vast majority of your posts read.

BL the best way for a guy to have game is to be himself, faux pas and all.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
L
L
Originally Posted by bttrfly
I'm concerned that YOU, specifically, LH, are a player.
Spit my coffee. Before I answer what is your definition of a player?

BL the best way for a guy to have game is to be himself, faux pas and all.
What if his true self is desperate, needy and boring? What will that bring him?

L
L
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Also, I am currently having a bit of a scary experience with a guy from the apps. We were talking and made a date which I had to cancel. I offered a reschedule and he chose a day he was bringing his car to the dealership and said I could pick him up from the dealer and we will have a day date. I was caught off guard, said it’s a possibility.

A day later I was getting texts from a number that wasn’t saved. He was telling me it was him and he got a new number but didn’t know his own number and I could tell him what it was. Eeeeie. I sent him a screenshot that showed his number and he kept bugging out asking what his number was. It got too weird for me, I was leaving for my dads and off I went . Later he sends me a text apologizing and said he hopes our date was still on. I didn’t want to answer then and there. He continues to text and reaches out on the two apps ( we matched on both) and I decided I wasn’t going to respond, I was creeped. He sent another text and I blocked him. And then yesterday he tried to send me a facebook friend request.

This is a situation in which is women Ghost
BF it looks like G is the real player on this forum lol.

And yeah ditch him immediately.

B
B
LH, interesting the quotes you picked and chose from my post.

I'm not letting you off the hook so easily, so I will repeat those parts here:

Originally Posted by Bttrfly
I imagine you sitting there with a notebook avidly copying down things you can use to manipulate your next date.

This is how your posts come off. Think about it. What was your motivation? To see if the kiss worked, because you need proof, not folklore?

Is that authentic?

What I'm saying here is you may think you're 100% natural, but that's not how the vast majority of your posts read.

In your posts you absolutely objectify women. We don't seem to be people to you. It reads like we're more of a science experiment that you're trying out various hypotheses on to see what sticks, and what gives you your desired results. If the results aren't what you desire than obviously the women are the problem and we all want high status, tall, whatever the laundry list is men and the rest of you don't stand a chance.

Keeps you in a box.

Free yourself from the box and stop objectifying us please.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
1 member likes this: Mach1
L
L
LH, interesting the quotes you picked and chose from my post.

I'm not letting you off the hook so easily, so I will repeat those parts here:

Originally Posted by Bttrfly

Is that authentic?

In your posts you absolutely objectify women. We don't seem to be people to you. It reads like we're more of a science experiment that you're trying out various hypotheses on to see what sticks, and what gives you your desired results. If the results aren't what you desire than obviously the women are the problem and we all want high status, tall, whatever the laundry list is men and the rest of you don't stand a chance.

Keeps you in a box.

Free yourself from the box and stop objectifying us please.
Ok BF go back and read what I wrote. The kiss on the forehead brought G joy. I wanted to bring joy to the woman I am dating. I did it and it worked she seemed happy. It's called learning from other peoples experiences. There is absolutely zero objectification of woman in that statement.

Come on BF. Stop reaching.

D
D
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Let’s just say his interest level is high. And he is extremely genuine . He will be away for a few weeks and D is away. I don’t think accepting a date 3 days later is going to make or break or us.

He has been separated for a few months. They had been separated before that as well. It’s a short term marriage and no children came from it. She was a manipulative binge drinker and abusive when she drank. He was done after giving her another chance . Papers are almost signed. He closes on his new place tomorrow.( he was not living with her in the meantime )

We had a candid open talk last night . He’s not the “I’m free woohoo type” but we both agreed that he does need his time single and to take a breather from everything . We agreed to be friends that kiss, lol. I have decided I am not going to have sex with him and I told him as much and he’s completely understanding . He’s seriously kind sweet and empathetic.
We know timing timing stinks.

Anyways, for the men out there. Does he have a good career stay fit and dress nice, and drive a decent car ? Yes. Ia that attractive ? Sure. But the most attractive part of his is his genuinity, not trying to be a certain way because he thinks that’s what women wants. He comes as his self . And we can sniff out when men are trying to be what they think a woman wants to be rather than just being themselves . Vulnerability , honesty, good conversation that goes beyond the surface level. Very attractive. His love for his family is as well.

G-

Life is short. Make it count.

smile

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
1 member likes this: Mach1
B
B
I am not reaching when I say you objectify women in the vast majority of your posts.

I am not reaching when I say you treat us like a science experiment, and when you don't get the desired results, your fall back position is that we all want high status guys and the 98% of you who aren't high status are then $h!t out of luck.

Go back and read your threads.

If you want to stay in the box you've put yourself in, that's your choice.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
L
L
I am not reaching when I say you objectify women in the vast majority of your posts.
I would prefer you to pull example from my threads to prove your point. Until than I consider it slander.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard