Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Originally Posted by BL42
Originally Posted by SteveLW
BL, you make a good point. But the problem is that you cannot control your spouse.
Understood, hence the "But, as is pointed out here, that's not up to us.". Just pointing out it seems the "better off" comments don't necessarily factor in the "what could have been". But completely understand that depends on both parties and we can only control on our actions.

Yeah I remembered you saying that as I typed. Just wanted to make sure any other LBSs with obstinate WASs understood that fully. Scott, I believe, can move forward knowing he did all he could to give her every chance to decide to stay and work. I know in my case, if my W had remained a WW and a WAW, I could look back a year on and say I did everything to give her every opportunity to stay and work. If she had not decided to do that I could have moved forward with no regrets. I think the key is that for the LBS the WAS staying and NOT working is not an option. It shouldn't be a "hold this together for as long as we can no matter what!" scenario. MR1.0 is dead. The only future is D or MR2.0. So many LBHs in particular are willing to let their WAW stay and not work, setting up a future new BD.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
job Offline

Last edited by job; 01/11/22 08:15 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard