Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
D
D
Originally Posted by LH19
I have yet to date a woman who has asked for a commitment prior to sex. A few have asked if I was sleeping with anyone else but that is about it.

Wow!!!!! If blonde, thin, tan, fake boob, bimbos, or was it Floozies, didn’t start to paint a clear enough picture, this latest reveal should bring into crystal clear focus the types of women you’re attracted to, or at least have been dating. While the coaches book clearly says otherwise, other books advocate never sleeping with a guy without a commitment. One of these authors suggests at least getting paid for it if they do. Not trying to make this judgy nor setting a double standard, just piecing together all the clues as they reveal themselves. Those who are fun to play with are often not those who command respect and secure the LTR they are shooting for while never requiring a commitment. Bet the most recent former GF could confirm and verify this.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
L
L
Don I know you are quite a bit older but this isn’t 1950. A woman will generally sleep with a guy within 2-3 dates as long as he doesn’t talk or act his way out of it. No way am I making a commitment before 2-3 dates. This is normal middle age female behavior. Ginger fed you a bunch of $hit and you ate it up on your quest to squash online dating. It’s becoming sad Don.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I didn’t feed anyone anything !

T
T
Originally Posted by Don
other books advocate never sleeping with a guy without a commitment. One of these authors suggests at least getting paid for it if they do. Those who are fun to play with are often not those who command respect
Wow--where did this thread go?? Don, I suggest choosing different authors. It's quite.. icky.. for an author to imply a woman who enjoys sex with attractive men is low quality and like a prostitute.

D
D
<quiet little voice> For those who can't face trawling through all these posts, could you please let us know what HHH means? I was so curious I braced myself and looked it up in Urban Dictionary - no acronym there fits the bill! </quiet voice>

Me:57 H:57
S:25 S:22
M:24 T:26
BD:Aug 15
D:Sep 17
L
L
Hangout, Have fun and hook up.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Basically some guy who calls himself the coach renamed dating “HHH”

L
L
G I am curious on your take on whether a girl who sleeps with a man without commitment is akin to a prostitute and should be paid for her services?

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
G I am curious on your take on whether a girl who sleeps with a man without commitment is akin to a prostitute and should be paid for her services?

If that is so, then I want to know why I didn’t get paid. I feel jipped

2 members like this: Traveler, Cadet
D
D
Originally Posted by Ginger1

If that is so, then I want to know why I didn’t get paid. I feel jipped

Which is EXACTLY how this multiple time best selling author and 40 year national radio host, currently on Sirius XM, phrases it. (Compared to A self published internet mostly unknown ebook author) It’s in that context of getting jipped - at least they get paid while the results are the same - the guy gets what he wants. Many women finally figure this out - some quicker than others. But when they sleep with a guy on the 2nd or 3rd date hoping he will the one, fall for her and commit - the exact opposite often happens. If she says, I think I like you but I’m not willing to sleep with you yet it will be a great true test of whether the guy truly likes and wants her HER or just likes and wants SEX. Two very different things. If she refuses to give it up to just anyone, the right guy will wait and prove himself. If not, you have your answer. She was being used for sex - at least some women get paid for it. The author is not actually suggesting women get paid.

Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with this if that’s what she wants. If she just wants a casual hookup and is fine with the guy moving on in a month or two - go for it. Who am I to say otherwise. Heck it would be hypocritical if I did. But if she wants more, wants the things Ginger lists, it’s foolish to give it up on date #2 and think she will get it. She may luck out but the odds are not on her side. Right or wrong, totally hypocritical or not, guys will respect a girl and continue to pursue the girl who makes him earn it.

And ginger is just one in a long list of women who have fed me the EXACT same story of guys on OLD - dk pics and all. I’ve heard this from women over and over and over.

Finally I’m like 5 years older than you LH. So Get over yourself. smile

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
1 member likes this: bttrfly
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard