Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
DnJ Online
D
Hello kml

I’m glad CMM’s paperwork got done. Both drugs and car.

A shame he fell and hit his head. These things are to be expected I suppose. (((Hug)))

It’s nice that CMM has a choice. I’m sure it brings him a measure of peace knowing he has options.

I agree with contacting XH and suggesting splitting the $400 to help out son. I understand son not wanting to have financial strings to Dad. However, his choices are rather limited at the moment, and I like seeing if Dad will step up and surprise you two. If not, I know you’ll figure it out. You’re rather practical. A pretty good thing, in my opinion.

D

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
E
E
A lot of respect for what you do for CMM.
This shows you have a very big heart kml.
A lot of strength in the weeks/months to come.

Perfect response to ask for contribution from ex. I'm curious what his reaction will be.
Hopefully it turns out in a positive way.
How many times do you still have contact with him?

Me(45)EXH(44)
M:15 T:18, S19, S16 & S16
04/19-02/20 ILYB & OW1
12/20-08/22 OW2 (+pregnant-his child)
03/22-Divorce official
06/22-08/23 Reconnecting
09/23-possible back with OW2
T
T
Originally Posted by kml
I hit $15k in legal fees today which is depressing since I have $800 to my name
Interesting! My GF had an allergic reaction to her second dose--I think it was Moderna. They advised no boosters. I was surprised, expecting them to suggest Pfizer or J&J. I wonder why your sister received different advice than my GF.

Originally Posted by kml
he hit up himself and fell and bumped his head.
I'm sorry CMM went through a rough day, but glad he has your support through this. Caring for him sounds challenging at times. Do take care of yourself, too!

job Offline
Keeping CMM in my thoughts and prayers and hope that he is resting comfortably. Thinking of you as well, as you are the care giver and are so patient with him. He is a lucky man to have you in his life.

Please take some time for yourself, if you can.

When you have the time, please start a new thread and link the two threads together.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
D
Oh my, kml....continuing my prayers for CMM and you. May you both find some rest and peace in the days ahead.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
K
kml Offline OP
OP Offline
K
CW - think you misquoted. I definitely don’t have $15 k in legal bills and definitely have more than $800 to my name!

The CDC recommendation if you have an allergic reaction ( I’m talking true allergy) to the mRNA vaccines that you switch to J and J. That’s because we think the allergies to them are caused by PEG, and J and J vaccine doesn’t contain PEG. ( It does contain polysorbate 80, which sometimes people with PEG allergy can cross react to). Now, my sister didn’t have a full blown anaphylactic episode last time - she did have some difficulty breathing and got a breathing treatment and took Benadryl (should have used her epipen that time but that’s another story). She did pretty good this time with J and J - only some slight itchiness controlled with Benadryl, feels 100% today 36 hours later.

K
kml Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Last edited by Cadet; 12/03/21 02:12 PM. Reason: fix link
D
D
Originally Posted by kml
That’s because we think the allergies to them are caused by PEG, and J and J vaccine doesn’t contain...

The key words in that sentence and everything that came after is “we think”. That’s been the problem with most of this all along. We may think but we clearly do not know - starting way back at the beginning when we thought there would be 2.2 million deaths within months. This cross immunization/booster has not even been studied - especially using J & J as the booster for one of the other vastly differently designed vaccines. So I have little surprise of different health professionals giving vastly different recommendations. There is way more questions among and from those heath professionals determined not to be silenced. That’s how it always used to be until, the world turned upside down and doctors are no longer allowed to practice medicine unless it fits firmly within the mode of the institution they work for. It’s scary as sht. We are in totally uncharted territory yet statements are made as if the science has been in for 20 years - like say with taking a baby aspirin daily. Oh wait never mind. (Those not aware, this guide me just had a major change after dozens of years. That’s true medicine - where changes are made after more is learned.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
K
kml Offline OP
OP Offline
K
This is how science works. And we actually know a great deal about boosters and the vaccines. England has used Pfizer after Astra Zeneca for a long time and we have tons of research data on that. There’s virtually nothing in the mRNA vaccines that could cause an allergic reaction except the little bit of PEG on one of the fats. This is a rare allergen - most people have no reaction to it. Miralax is PEG, it’s in your toothpaste etc.

The real problem is people conflating very rare risks of the vaccines with the HUGE risks of Covid infections. Also people have exaggerated ideas of their own health. I had a 75 year old unvaccinated patient tell me today she wasn’t worried because the death rate from Covid was only 0.1% and she didn’t have risk factors. Well, first of all, that number is wrong. Second, she has multiple risk factors, including obesity, hypertension, and AGE. Her odds of dying if she gets Covid are closer to 5-10%. But she’s “done her research” (she has zero science or medical background). The death of respect for knowledge and expertise is frightening. It’s like she wants to rewire her house herself with zero electrical training, and thinks she knows more than an experienced electrician.

For those who actually want to read reputable, scientifically sound updates on Covid topics I recommend the blog Your Local Epidemiologist. She’s a PhD epidemiologist at the University of Texas who also has a masters degree in public health, and she puts up very timely blog posts whenever there’s news about Covid, complete with references, charts and graphs, inside j go about discussions in regulatory meetings etc.

https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2926924

Last edited by Cadet; 12/03/21 02:12 PM. Reason: link
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard