Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Originally Posted by Artemis1
My H had his first meeting with the military Chaplain today in which he had planned to learn about more counseling and marriage related services, I hadn't asked for this info, he told it to me of his own accord.

Seems like a positive sign your H scheduling appointments with a Chaplain and researching marriage counseling services.

It should have ended awhile ago and I have not gotten ahold of my H to see how it went, he went to work right after, or was suppose to at least. Which has been very difficult for me so far but I am trying to stay strong.

Play coy and resist the urge to hound him about it. Think of it as an experiment / test to see if he'll reach out to tell you about it (and perhaps even be excited about it).

Also My H asked me if I'd be interested in this sort of Marriage related seminar through the Military, its called Strong Bonds, its a sort of seminar with couples on tips on communication and things such as this apparently, he has to sign up soon he said if so, I asked him how long for the deadline, he says he has to check but he believes he has about a month. I told him I am not ready to make that decision right now but I will try to let him know before the deadline if possible.

Just my $0.02, but if it's really H who's asking you to attend a marriage bonding program I'd take him up on it - you just don't want to be the one dragging him to attend something he doesn't want.

LH19 I have been GALing my butt off as suggested, had a great time going to a fair and concert with a good friend and another day with my son smile I've been focusing on work and my son, and friends, much more then I thought id be able to.

Awesome! Keep it up!

Good update Artemis1. Hope things continue in a positive direction for you...

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
job Offline
Time for a new thread. Please link both threads together. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
OP Offline
A

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard