Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
M
M
Originally Posted by joejoe1

The ending threw me off. I wasn't expecting it to go that far. It kinda made no sense in my eyes. She worked hard to shift her mind set the entire series and than the last few minutes, she said F it. Ok!

She was acting on emotion. I dont think she shifted her mindset - she was just held back by fear / guilt. It's been said more than a few times on here - The LBS is in fear of losing their partner etc, but the WW also has fear of the unknown.

But, it shows, that people are uber selfish, she didn't want to give up her husband or Brad. She wanted them both. But what's also crazy, is both men were being played by Billie. They both were willing to give her up to the other man, to make her happy. Both men fought for her and she did what she wanted to do, no matter what. And her kids be dam.

To me this comes back to the self respect of both Brad and Cooper. They didnt know their true value and put her worth above their own self respect.
I did that once, and i suspect 99% of the LBS here did - the pleading, the reasoning, explaining themselves, bending over backwards to prove to the WW that you are the catch - and with every action the self respect of the LBS gets chipped away.

Also, Coop didn't believe a word she told him, he put that tracker on her a##. LOL

Again, self respect. She played him. Where is the trust if hes tracking her.

Last edited by MrBrside; 07/08/21 12:53 PM.

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
L
LH19 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I hate to say it, but this show will be brining a lot of LBS to this site. The traffic will start to pick up.

Agreed! I will say it again. Marriages will be obsolete or implemented differently in the next 50 years.
The ending threw me off. I wasn't expecting it to go that far. It kinda made no sense in my eyes. She worked hard to shift her mind set the entire series and than the last few minutes, she said F it. Ok!

JJ it makes perfect sense. Emotions over logic and reason is the WW creed.
But, it shows, that people are uber selfish, she didn't want to give up her husband or Brad.

WWs love their cake!
She wanted them both. But what's also crazy, is both men were being played by Billie. They both were willing to give her up to the other man, to make her happy.

I don't know if I agree that Brad was being played. She was a married woman who "chose" her husband.
Both men fought for her and she did what she wanted to do, no matter what. And her kids be dam.

Kids are also the ones to suffer in the long run.
Lastly, they made the entire, reason for her unhappiness, about not being satisfied sexually, that her husband wasn't sexual enough, than they put her and Cooper in multiple situations, where he was willing to go the extra mile sexually, but it was never good enough. Instead of her allowing Coop to leave, she wanted the married life, for her own portrayal

I don't even think she was that unhappy she gave into her emotions like most WWs. Without seeking professional help and seeking what's really going on in her mind.
So, the entire time, she wanted to be with Brad, not because, he was a better man, but because he gave her better memories dealing with sex.

I think when things were good with Brad she was filled up physically and emotionally. Due to the fading affect bias she forgot that when things were bad with Brad they were really bad. Abuse/cheating etc.
Also, Coop didn't believe a word she told him, he put that tracker on her a##. LOL

That was bizarre. They all go to the play at the school and then Coop takes the kids home and she go out???? Always trust your gut!

M:51 W:46
T:22 M:16
S:15 D:11

“Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you and stay.”- Will Smith
M
M
Originally Posted by LH19

Agreed! I will say it again. Marriages will be obsolete or implemented differently in the next 50 years.

The institution of marriage has constantly evolved through history. Also, at any given point of time marriages have meant vastly different things in different regions, cultures, religions, social structures etc. The one thing that won't change is the need for people to have relationships whether it is based on physical, emotional, political, material or any other need. Marriage will continue to be a tool that serves that need regardless of what whether it is called marriage or by some other name smile

D
D
I hate to say it, but this show will be brining a lot of LBS to this site. The traffic will start to pick up.

But, it shows, that people are uber selfish, she didn't want to give up her husband or Brad. She wanted them both. But what's also crazy, is both men were being played by Billie. They both were willing to give her up to the other man, to make her happy. Both men fought for her and she did what she wanted to do, no matter what. And her kids be dam.

Lastly, they made the entire, reason for her unhappiness, about not being satisfied sexually, that her husband wasn't sexual enough, than they put her and Cooper in multiple situations, where he was willing to go the extra mile sexually, but it was never good enough. Instead of her allowing Coop to leave, she wanted the married life, for her own portrayal.
So, the entire time, she wanted to be with Brad, not because, he was a better man, but because he gave her better memories dealing with sex.

I think a lot from the LBS perspective were accurate. I think at first Billie was Wayward, but the last episode she knew what she was doing and that can't be forgiven.

I was shocked by the ending. 100% wayward and 100% selfish.

and Cooper is right - there is a huge dark stain on not just the marriage but him.

This selfish woman turned a good man into something he didn't even recognize

D
D
Originally Posted by MLCxH
Originally Posted by LH19

The institution of marriage has constantly evolved through history. Also, at any given point of time marriages have meant vastly different things in different regions, cultures, religions, social structures etc. The one thing that won't change is the need for people to have relationships whether it is based on physical, emotional, political, material or any other need. Marriage will continue to be a tool that serves that need regardless of what whether it is called marriage or by some other name smile

Agreed, but it's always the children who suffer. We write about our experiences as adults and sometimes forget what it's like to be a child going through a divorce.

My parents divorced after us kids left home and it still hurt knowing our family's security was taken away and everything we believed in was shattered.

Waywards put their own emotions above everything else. As Sandi said, they "crown themselves with entitlement." They are selfish beasts.

Last edited by Drh2001; 07/09/21 05:36 AM.
S
S
Just want to chime in on a +1 to the butterfly tat thing.

Couple years ago WW came back from a hiking trip with a butterfly tattoo.
she had 2 more affairs before she left and filed with OM who has now dumped her, since she was talking to his friend.

LOL.........................................

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
R
R

I will most likely binge watch the remaining episodes this weekend. Both men have good and bad traits. I will incorporate any of the good ones into my behavior. Always helps keep my relationship with my woman interesting and fun.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
I will most likely binge watch the remaining episodes this weekend. Both men have good and bad traits. I will incorporate any of the good ones into my behavior. Always helps keep my relationship with my woman interesting and fun.

I bet most of use men here relate to Cooper more than Brad. Learning and effectively adding that 15% Billie craves into our behavior is difficult but achievable. Brad is a good study. Watch how his words effect Billie. Cooper is clueless on how to do this. There are ways to have your woman thinking about you like Billie thinks of Brad. It takes effort, but the results are worth the effort. You will be the one hearing "the last two words".

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
O
O
There are ways to have your woman thinking about you like Billie thinks of Brad. It takes effort, but the results are worth the effort.

Can you elaborate on this please R2C?

Me: 40 W:41
T: 14 M: 11
S: 5

BD & OM Jun 2020
W moves out Aug 2020

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
M
M
Originally Posted by OnlyBent
There are ways to have your woman thinking about you like Billie thinks of Brad. It takes effort, but the results are worth the effort.

Can you elaborate on this please R2C?

2nd that. Books/reads?

Me: 34
Stbxw: 30
D:5 D:3
Mini bd: May/June 2019
Married: Aug 2019
BD: 6th Dec 2019
OM Confirmed: Feb 2020
March 2020: I filed for D
Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11