Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
Gigi123 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
In not worried about upsetting him at all, he doesnt like me very much anyway smile nothing i can do about that, he said to me he will never forgive me for not paying attention to our marriage for the last year. This is his choice, ive quite happily forgiven him for all the stuff he has done and just want peace.

G
Gigi123 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have no plans to move out until we resolve all of this, im on the house deeds so i own the house as much as he does.
The thing is we discuss everything amicably, as in kids, logistics etc. But once ot came to this, he is like i see no reason for us to discuss this, we just need to sell and what you do with your cut is none of my business….

He can only force me to sell the house through court, and that takes about 12 months if the court indeed decided that the house is to be sold.

Im working a lot at the moment, where i can i always do overtime, otherwise, meet friends, spend time with kids, exercise and occasionally look at properties.

G
Gigi123 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have read someones thread and its been 3 years! Whilst i absolutely do not want to rush things, as it allows me time to set myself up financially better, but i also do not want to be in this position in 3 years time. In fact im actively looking for jobs in another country and H is aware of this also and has said he will not stop me from leaving.

job Offline

Last edited by job; 06/26/21 02:58 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard