Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2918860 05/16/21 07:44 AM
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Previous Thread:

New Beginnings Pt3

I love a new thread. Hope everyone is well. I've been busy with my new job, still in the training phase along with my fellow teleworkers. Enjoying the learning process, however the learn at your own pace course load has been brutal. I'm actually watching what's given and taking notes. Not zipping through to the end to be done and get the credit. (Well, maybe a few...common sense ones..lol...) But that might be why I'm behind.

It's been a delicate balancing act with D4 after work, because I'm trying to get caught up. It's getting better. At least our routine with me dropping her off and picking her up from nanny is great. Nanny is great, and says I paid her too much. She really is blessing. She doesn't want to see me give half my paycheck away. It won't be too long now and D4 with be, D5 and in kindergarten! Come August, that's when her 1st school term will begin.

WOW! So many GOOD things are happening. I FEEL GREAT! And I've been chatting to a new guy.

New guy doesn't live in my state yet, but is taking a job here, and arrives next week! I'm excited about meeting someone new. I do want to meet him. We've really hit it off online, and just sharing common interests.

Looking forward to seeing my 1st paycheck. So is my loan lady. At the end of this month, we're going be moving forward with things. WHAT? I know right!! I remember when it was just a thought and before you know it, I'm going to be making monthly payments on the mortgage for MY HOUSE!! I can't wait!!

I'm in a really good place. I'm enjoying working from home, my kid is happy ( sassy as can be... ugh... with love...) and we'll see where things go next month...

Oh... my Step-Mother-In-Law, who also teleworks for the same organization has been a wonder support for me, with work and personally.. We attend the same meetings virtually, and the discuss our days later in the evening. She's wants to see me do well, and knows the struggles divorce can bring. Same with my Mother-In-Law, she's a peach. I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

Oh geez... Xh sent D4 an early BD present. It's a picture of them for her wall and it's the size of my head. She likes it.
I told her we'd get her a fish. Looking forward to the first pet experience. Beta be a good one. get it... Beta...fish..lol..

Be well, the best you can be

Last edited by job; 05/16/21 02:04 PM. Reason: added link to previous thread

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
job Offline
CanBird,

Please, in the future, link up your threads. I took care of it this time around. If you aren't sure how to link them up, I'll be happy to post the link on how to do so.

Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you job! My bad, I completely missed that step. Appreciate your expertise with the linkage.

Hope you are well smile

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
job Offline
Don't apologize. We all have missed this step once in a while.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm good. My heart isn't racing all the time. Anxiety has been replaced with excitement. I'm doing it. Surviving. The inner strength I'm feeling is nothing short of amazing. I'm happy. In a good place.

Loving my new job. Really got to sink my teeth into doing things this week. Learning SO much. It's empowering. My brain is so stimulated. Love the knowledge I'm taking in.

D4 will be having a BDay soon! I'm surprising her with a trip to see her other grandparents. We haven't physically seen them in almost 2 yrs. XHs dad & stepmom. My StepMIL and I work for the same organization, and department. She's a supervisor, but in a different division. She's does telework as well. Continues to be of great support to me in many ways.

Father-In-Law got us our tickets. I had a reservation, he used his miles & saved my money. I can't wait to give him a big hug. From what StepMIL has shared, he carries a lot of guilt for xhs actions. As I did with xhs mom, if there's anything anyone wants to ask me about xh, just ask. As long as D4 isn't listening.

In other news, date night this Friday with a new guy! Met online, he just move here, we text often, it feels good. There's a good thing going on. Way more of a connection here than previously. Let's see how we do face to face!

Oh, for fun, having a reading done in a few weeks. A few friends have used this person and have been changed. I'm interested to see what unfolds!

Life Is Good

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
K
kml Offline
K
Well - how was the date? Inquiring minds want to know.

C
C
It’s great to hear you’re feeling strong and empowered, Can!

T: 16 M:10
BD 6/2019
E
E
Originally Posted by CanBird
Anxiety has been replaced with excitement. I'm doing it. Surviving.

Canbird, good for you for breaking free from anxiety, I long to be in that stage too, though I'm still far from it at times.

Hope your date night went well!

Me(45)EXH(44)
M:15 T:18, S19, S16 & S16
04/19-02/20 ILYB & OW1
12/20-08/22 OW2 (+pregnant-his child)
03/22-Divorce official
06/22-08/23 Reconnecting
09/23-possible back with OW2
CanBird #2921990 07/30/21 07:11 AM
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The house is MINE. Just closed today. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. Like I graduated or something..lol... Speaking of graduation, D5 will be starting kindergarten next week!

I had a moment last week, after visiting my kiddos school. I had to "figure things out" by myself, make decisions, and I was overwhelmed. I had a mimi meltdown. So I wrote in my journal for a bit. At first I was angry that I was left to make decisions for my daughter on my own, and then I thought about you all and how to think about situations. What is the best part about the sitIuation? I get to make the decisions. And it wasn't life or death stuff, it was just a lot of stuff before the closing of the house. Any who, I got over it and all is well.

D5 is great, and as sharp as ever. We are both working on our inner volcanos. "Treat others how you want to be treated". That's my girl. The wheel didn't start off as a circle. Work in progress, daily.

Hope you all are well.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
CanBird #2921993 07/30/21 11:29 AM
D
DnJ Online
D
Good Morning Can

Congratulations!

It does feel kind of like a graduation or some grand step, doesn't it?

You have provide security for you and yours. A roof over your head. A home. You have every right to be proud. Well done.

The temporary overwhelming feelings - oh gosh yes. Those first times having to figure it out sans W, yeah suddenly all that responsibility is upon just one person's shoulders. A few times, and it quickly becomes the norm. I think I know you well enough to know you'll do fine.

D5 is starting kindergarten. I suspect she's pretty excited.

Have a great day Can.

D

Last edited by job; 07/30/21 12:57 PM. Reason: removed weird lettering for DnJ

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard