Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
M
M
Did your wife marry you to become a citizen?...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
S
Steve_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Nope she was already a citizen before we got married.

And the kids have online school but paper homework to turn in. He would have needed it for today so I brought it.

Literally my co-worker friends were across the street at dinner at a restraint and asked me to come I told them I was making myself dinner but they could come gossip if they want I live across the street. Boyfriend was at work gonna come pick them up. It was not something I felt some type of way about. I had fun with friends over and I posted a pic of it because I like to share fun moments with friends it was not for any purpose to WW she made it clear to me she does not care what I do.

Well it seems she did. She was not nice this morning. School called and said kids are not in class and she texted me late last night about the kids going back to school in person I didn’t answer as I had friends over. I called this morning at 11 and said “hey, I got your message about the kids, but didn’t want to wake you up, when do they start? This week? She said no after spring break, and I said okay, hey, are the kids in school now? She said no, she didn’t get up to get them online.. i was like oh, I woke you up? she was like “okay bye” in a rude tone.

I don’t get it. She says she don’t give a F what I do, then is mad I had friends over when I call about the kids not being in class. That makes no sense man more stupid games. I am not even gonna bother calling when the kids are not in class or something goes on, honestly if she’s gonna be petty like that I’m not even gonna talk to her about anything but yes or no. We were getting along fine regarding the kids and could talk. She has never been straight up rude like that. But that’s just stupid.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
L
L
Here you go Steve again you get the quote of the day:

“A man who loses focus on his purpose and mission in life and starts to focus too much on the woman he wants or is in a relationship with often starts making his woman his purpose and the center of his life. He starts chasing too much and trying to force interactions and dates. When the woman predictably gets confused and starts pulling away when he smothers her, he will lose even more focus on his purpose and mission and drift further away from the man he was when she first fell in love with him. This creates a downward spiral where he literally chases her right out of his life. A great woman is a great complement to a great man’s life. She is there to share her completeness with him, not to complete him. A man who feels like he lacks something on the inside, that he mistakenly believes the woman fills up, will eventually end up permanently lacking her from his life also.” ~ Coach Corey Wayne

T
T
Steve,

I would be documenting all of these interactions with your W.

There is absolutely zero reason they should be missing school because your W sleeps in. Clearly she is an unfit mother. I would get a lawyer and get sole custody of your children. They are falling behind.

Thorn

J
J
For as much school as they miss I’m surprised they haven’t received a truancy letter. Just as FYI, you’re just as responsible for them attending school as she is. I don’t believe you’ve got a custody agreement in place with the courts. But I know you said you’re covered in the past, so maybe I’m wrong.

You’re assuming she’s mad about seeing the picture. She could have been up all night talking to another man having a fantastic conversation, over slept and was annoyed you woke her up. Well unless of course she told you she saw it, and was angry. But you don’t say that.

Refusing to attempt to co-parent and not call her when you know for a fact your kids aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be doing doesn’t do anything but make it look like they have 2 parents that don’t care. The school called you, they are attempting to keep you informed and involved and your solution because your wife hurt your feelings is to stop trying.

Back to the picture, even if that’s why she had an attitude, that’s no reason to stop attempting to co-parent. You don’t stop trying for your kids because someone was mean to you. Not to mention you’ve gone off the rails on her for the same stuff.

Steve, I understand you’re hurt, but you’re not a victim anymore. It’s not her job to be polite, kind and sunshine’s and smiles to you. To me it comes off like you are attempting to manipulate (nice) her back into the marriage and still haven’t dropped the rope. You both are playing a cat and mouse game and your kids continue to suffer the consequences. Again they didn’t attend school and you’ve done nothing about it. Call the school, call your lawyer, do something about it.

I’ll let other comment, this is just my perspective and I’m sure others have a different one that may be more accurate

Me: 40
EX:37
Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

BD 03/06/20, divorced 12/23/21
L
L
Originally Posted by Steve_
. I had fun with friends over and I posted a pic of it because I like to share fun moments with friends it was not for any purpose to WW she made it clear to me she does not care what I do.

BS
Well it seems she did. She was not nice this morning.

Mindreading. Maybe she was in a bad mood because one of her dudes stood her up
School called and said kids are not in class and she texted me late last night about the kids going back to school in person I didn’t answer as I had friends over. I called this morning at 11 and said “hey, I got your message about the kids, but didn’t want to wake you up, when do they start? This week? She said no after spring break, and I said okay, hey, are the kids in school now? She said no, she didn’t get up to get them online.

$hitty parenting but all you seem to care about is if she was mad about your pics.
I don’t get it. She says she don’t give a F what I do, then is mad I had friends over when I call about the kids not being in class.

Mindreading. Maybe she was in a bad mood because one of her dudes stood her up
That makes no sense man more stupid games.

You play just as many games as her if not more.
I am not even gonna bother calling when the kids are not in class or something goes on, honestly if she’s gonna be petty like that I’m not even gonna talk to her about anything but yes or no.

Steve do you even fuching care your kids are not in school because she's a $hitty parent?

S
Steve_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I talked to the teacher, I let her know the kids are absent on mom’s days. Teacher knows, school knows. But because covid is so messed up they are not enforcing it. I’m not here to be my WW’s dad and tell her to put the kids in class every day. I have mentioned it that I don’t like it when they miss school and I get to hear it from teachers. She doesn’t seem to care. She wants to keep on not giving an F. Obviously calling her today and saying hey, what’s going on with the kids didn’t go well. She was mad and irritated, I woke her up before. I’m certain it’s because I decided to not be ashamed to have a life and friends.. like it’s all about control for her. Now I can’t be controlled so I’m gonna get punished for it. Whatever dude.. I’m not even gonna call her to tell her to put the kids in school is what I mean. She knows and chooses not to get up. When the trouble from school comes it’s gonna be on her. I do have a custody agreement. But I cannot control what she does on her days. I tried to call and usually we are friendly now it’s not.

That’s messed up though. I’m just disappointed that she has to be mad and can’t even talk about the kids to me cause I had fun like wtf.. I actually thought this would be a decent divorce, now it’s gonna get stupid since I don’t wanna play along as lost sad H anymore. That’s all I meant by the update. It’s disappointing I’m getting attitude for not being “a good boy”

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
G
G
This just continues to be the saddest read. Your children are so obviously of no priority here and both of your behaviors are neglectful. You are equally guilty in that area, and if you want to give those kids a fighting chance , you’ll drop the childish games you play with your W, and be a dam father.

L
L
I’m not here to be my WW’s dad and tell her to put the kids in class every day.

WTF???????????????

G
G
Originally Posted by LH19
I’m not here to be my WW’s dad and tell her to put the kids in class every day.

WTF???????????????

You are here to be a FATHER to YOUR CHILDREN! That is your responsibility 24/7 no matter who’s custody

Try focusing on your kids well being more than posting pictures that you know your purpose is to instigate your wife.

These kids are casualties in an awful crossfire

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard