Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
K
K
Also I downloaded a dating app. But I have zero Intention of dating. It’s actually just to talk to people of the opposite sex and kind of be social. I don’t hang around bars and the like. So far a couple nice people but they either want quick sex or a marriage. I need nothing from anyone. Including my WW.

Groan.

You actually believe this crap that you spew?

T
T
Originally Posted by Kind18
Also I downloaded a dating app. But I have zero Intention of dating. It’s actually just to talk to people of the opposite sex and kind of be social

Groan.

You actually believe this crap that you spew?

Steve, obviously, delete the dating app. We get your self-esteem has tanked, but switching from your ex-wife to other women for external validation is not a healthy way forward. It's "Weak Steve". Consider seeing a therapist now if you want to accelerate your progress. The VA may take time, but many services will hook you up for under $100. The cost of your bottle of wine. A fifth of the cost of your RC car.

L
L
Steve,

The only way your W takes you back is no other man will have her and she needs someone to take care of her. I know that sounds enticing to you right now but she is just going to use you again until something else comes along. Then you will be in the same place again.

T
T
Originally Posted by Steve
The only way your W takes you back is no other man will have her

True. Do you get this Steve? Your ex values you as you value yourself.

S
S
I agree with LH 100%. Users gonna use. Steve, if you want to be the consolation prize for her then you will put meaning into her words.

Steve, if she came to you right now and said she was ready to try again, what would you do?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
M
M
Originally Posted by SteveLW

Steve, if she came to you right now and said she was ready to try again, what would you do?

Do you really need to ask this question ?

Steve wasted a $100 on a bottle of wine, for their romantic meal about 2 weeks ago.

I think we all know the answer!

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
S
S
Originally Posted by MrBrside

Do you really need to ask this question ?

Steve wasted a $100 on a bottle of wine, for their romantic meal about 2 weeks ago.

I think we all know the answer!

:Yes, but I am hoping that continuing to get him to answer that will wake him up to the fact that no matter what she says or does, he needs to kick the dust from his feet, and move on!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
G
G
Omg Steve.

You joined a dating website with no intention to date? Does that make logical sense to you? Those people on the dating site, surprise, surprise, are there to date! They aren’t there to chit chat with you and give you validation.

The last place you need to be is on a dating site. Again it’s a DATING site. Not your place you go to entertain yourself your time would be better spent talking to mental health professionals

S
S
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Omg Steve.

You joined a dating website with no intention to date? Does that make logical sense to you? Those people on the dating site, surprise, surprise, are there to date! They aren’t there to chit chat with you and give you validation.

The last place you need to be is on a dating site. Again it’s a DATING site. Not your place you go to entertain yourself your time would be better spent talking to mental health professionals

THIS

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M
M
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Omg Steve.

THIS

+2. Just wasting people's time. There's a million other ways to be social in this world without being deceitful.

Me: 43 W: 41
Together 2009, Married 2011
Sons 10 and 6, Daughter 5
Bomb 2/21/21. W moved out 10/2021
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard