Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
JosephS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by SteveLW
WOW. Crazy. Man I hate hearing stories like this. No one, H or W, BF or GF is worth this kind of thing. What in the world was he thinking?!?

No idea. The cop said something to the extent that I was stalking him? Idk.

Originally Posted by wayfarer
Joseph I know I never really wrote on your thread before because well exW is certifiable. There wasn't every much to say. And I didn't have time to re-read everything but but I just want to give you a heads up given your situation on a few things. 1) all of this is going to trigger social services getting involved with that baby 2) if you were still legally married when she had that baby in most places you are the legal father even if you aren't the bio dad and this will cause complications once social services gets involved 3) given the situation with your exW's baby daddy and her "issues," since that's what we're going with, there is a very, very high likelihood that the state will be taking that baby in the near future. If the paternity isn't in order you will be getting roped into this mess 4) with custody of her other children you will be asked if you'd be willing to take that baby, they may even push it if you are the legal father while that situation resolves. I'd give your lawyer a call and see if they know a good juvenile justice attorney or if they can handle this matter should it arise to this level. And given the time I've spent in juvenile and family court I would say there is a very high likelihood that a good chunk of the above will happen.

Oh god. I hope not. I am under the impression when the baby was born he signed paternity. So I’m hoping nothing like that happens.
I’m curious why children and youth would get in involved?

Me: 40
EX:37
Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

BD 03/06/20, divorced 12/23/21
T
T
Wow, Joseph, so sorry you're going through this. Beyond wayfarer's warning, write down a personal account of everything you remember now, because some details may be foggy by the time you get to court. Been there, done that, and the personal account helped me sound confident and put the clown where he belonged.

J
JosephS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thankfully someone else saw it all happen and there are cameras. So hopefully there isn’t much confusion. I appreciate the well wishes.

Just amazes me at 38 I’m dealing with this kind of nonsense. Just a reminder of what kind of trash can I’m dealing with.

Last edited by JosephS; 05/04/21 06:56 PM.

Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

S
S
Originally Posted by JosephS
Thankfully someone else saw it all happen and there are cameras. So hopefully there isn’t much confusion. I appreciate the well wishes.

Just amazes me at 38 I’m dealing with this kind of nonsense. Just a reminder of what kind of trash can I’m dealing with.

It is certainly not something you should have to deal with, no doubt. I am assuming this guy is a loser. Funny how WSs almost without fail affair down. Kind of make sense, since only a slimeball would mess with someone else's spouse. But I cannot think of one instance, here or in my personal life, where I've witnessed a WS that actually chose an upgrade for their AP. In every instance I've been left scratching my head thinking "that doesn't make sense!"

Just crazy that this guy assaulted you. Do they think he was actually trying to kill you?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
J
JosephS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by SteveLW

It is certainly not something you should have to deal with, no doubt. I am assuming this guy is a loser. Funny how WSs almost without fail affair down. Kind of make sense, since only a slimeball would mess with someone else's spouse. But I cannot think of one instance, here or in my personal life, where I've witnessed a WS that actually chose an upgrade for their AP. In every instance I've been left scratching my head thinking "that doesn't make sense!"

Just crazy that this guy assaulted you. Do they think he was actually trying to kill you?

She definitely affair’d down and if you knew me, that’s saying something. Because previously she left me with absolutely no self esteem or worth.

I honestly don’t know what he was trying to do. It’s very possible. The witness actually took a buck knife to him to get him to stop since I was out cold from getting hit from behind. Guy was my angel last night

Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

T
T
Absolute insanity. Glad you are ok man.

T
T
Originally Posted by Joseph
The witness actually took a buck knife to him to get him to stop since I was out cold from getting hit from behind. Guy was my angel last night

Amazing! Many people don't even bother to call 9-1-1 when someone is in trouble (psychologically, they expect someone else to have done so). This man put himself in harm's way to help you! It's great that, for every story here about the depths humanity can sink to, we have another about its heights. A toast to this wonderful stranger!

J
JosephS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by CWarrior
The witness actually took a buck knife to him to get him to stop since I was out cold from getting hit from behind. Guy was my angel last night

Amazing! Many people don't even bother to call 9-1-1 when someone is in trouble (psychologically, they expect someone else to have done so). This man put himself in harm's way to help you! It's great that, for every story here about the depths humanity can sink to, we have another about its heights. A toast to this wonderful stranger!

Not only did he put a stop to everything, he called the police and provided a statement. Seriously, this guy and his wife are the real hero’s

I wish I knew their number or names, because I would love to send a gift card their way. So I have found out the ex was using an app from the App Store store and and texting him pretending to be me. It’s massively messed up

Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

D
D
That is seriously messed up Joseph. Is this a current boyfriend or an ex boyfriend. If it is the former, he should quickly make it the latter. Not that anything justifies what he did to you but I wonder what it is she texted him when she was pretending to be you. Nothing good, that’s for sure. Yikes. frown

S
S
Originally Posted by CWarrior

Not only did he put a stop to everything, he called the police and provided a statement. Seriously, this guy and his wife are the real hero’s

I wish I knew their number or names, because I would love to send a gift card their way. So I have found out the ex was using an app from the App Store store and and texting him pretending to be me. It’s massively messed up

Joseph, I will be praying for you, that all this gets resolved appropriately, and that you make a full and speedy recovery!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard