Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
T
T
One more thing, Kit.

If you truly don't need a man, prove it. Be single for one year with no romantic interests in your life.

Your response will be very telling.

T
T
Sending more ((hugs)). Hope you are doing well and considering what's been written.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I don't really write much on my good days... I'm too busy having a good day. I've struggled with insomnia again for the last 2 days.

STBXH texted last week after 7 days of NC asking if I have heard anything from the atty.

I did NOT respond.

The next day STBXH sent a text - hey, CVS said your script is ready. ((He hates that he gets the text notifications and there is NO WAY to change it... have tried for YEARS. In the past he would get angry about CVS texting him and spout off that needs to be fixed... well it can't be apparently. So at least his text did not sound angry.))

I did NOT respond. I don't know if that was the right thing to do??? I mean I know I have a script ready its just unfortunate that he knows it too.

We had 14" of snow last week so I was busy working and shoveling. That was a lot of work for one person!! I was exhausted.

I'm now being cyber stalked by the guy who sent flowers 2 days before Vday and then ended the relationship because I was not looking to be exclusive after 3 dates. He was super nice and just raving about me at the same time as dumping me and I was like peace out... I'm cool.. I'm good. I moved on. He has been stalking me via the dating app by deleting his account and getting a new account twice now in the last 10 days. I'm not interested. He comes across as very anxious.

I've slowed down my dating A LOT. I have a terrible need to reply to people who write to me. I just feel its polite and gracious behavior. Its hard to put yourself out there and take a risk and I just want to show kindness to everyone. Even guys I know I would not have anything in common with and would not date. That being said I have not logged in in 5 days now and I've just been letting messages pile up and don't have any interest in dealing with it.

I did have a date last week and they guy was actually wearing his wedding ring.... ((FACEPALM)). I get I'm legally separated and he had stated he was living on his own legally separated as well - I thought that would be a safe place. We'd have something to talk about. I was not expecting him to still be wearing his ring. I called him out on it but at the same time told him he should not take off his ring until he is ready but that online dating will go better if he is not wearing it. I said we all have to start somewhere. He was nice a guy. We did have lots to talk about and we shared a couple of drinks. It was not a wasted evening... it was part of the journey... his and mine.

I've gotten lax and so my goal this week is to get back on top of things
1) return to daily meditation
2) return to exercise 5 times weekly

I think I can manage both of those this week.

Last edited by KitCat; 02/22/21 02:33 PM.
L
L
KK,

I find it odd that the script text can’t be changed. I also find it odd you are being stalked by a guy who dumped you. These strange things only seem to happen to you.

So do you want to respond? If so then go for it. You will get to a point where these texts actually annoy you and that’s the only thought you will have. This is fuching annoying.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by LH19
KK,

I find it odd that the script text can’t be changed. I also find it odd you are being stalked by a guy who dumped you. These strange things only seem to happen to you.

RIGHT??? He exhibited some strange behavior after we had dated twice by texting me something about how he thought he had upset me and offended me and was apologizing... I had just been busy at work and hadn't responded to his text right away... CLUE ONE. I also think he "dumped" me as a way to make me "beg" to be back with him? It was a weird way to be dumped for sure. I mean normally when someone dumps you they are telling you all the things wrong with you or the relationship. He was going on about how great I was and how I made him feel so comfortable and how he wished things could be different but it is what it is... I was like "ok, I hear you"... "no need to apologize how you feel"

But he keeps deleting his account and getting a new account and then clicking on me to "match" with me. I then deleted him because I'm just not that interested. So this weekend he deleted that account and created another new one, posting pictures relevant to me and then deliberately clicking on my profile to "match" with me again. I mean he is chosing to make himself show up in my list.... its sooooo weird.

So do you want to respond? If so then go for it. You will get to a point where these texts actually annoy you and that’s the only thought you will have. This is fuching annoying.

Its hard because the "nice" person in me wants to say "okay, thanks...". But, I'm so tired of being friend zoned. And, I get it I friend zoned myself.

So I'm not the best judge of the best way forward.

And for the texting--- its crazy stupid. My mom has the same problem. Its because STBXH is the provider. CVS has my number in the system but its some corporate/app issue??? I mean I even have the app and can reorder my meds from my phone but they still text him when scripts are ready.

Once he no longer provides my health care won't be a problem.

job Offline
Why not change your profile in the dating app if you are being stalking by the guy? Better yet, delete your profile entirely and wait a month or so and then provide a new one if you really need to be on that particular app. If this guy is stalking you, it will only get worse if you are not feeding his ego. Can you report him to the company? There are a number of dating apps out there that you can look into and just leave this "stalker" in the dust. If you do go to another site, be sure to change your user name to something different.

BTW, this is one of the reasons that we keep things as anonymous as possible on here, i.e., real names, locations, email addresses, etc. We've had some some stalkers that have been a nuisance to our posters in the past. They start out being friendly and concerned and then the next thing we know, they are being a pain in the arse to our posters.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
You can fix the CVS thing. And if you can't as the the one with the health insurance stbxh can. It's pretty simple. You can do it on the app or the website. Or if you're more analog you can go into the store, and tell them to change your notifications right at the pharmacy. It's up to you guys to change the notifications. If they say they can't change it because your CVS card thing is hooked up for the both of you you ask for the whole things to be removed and get a new CVS card thing with just you and your information on it. I had to go through this with every single rewards card when I split with ExH. Certain stores have certain capabilities technology-wise and some can only start you over from scratch, but CVS recently revamped their discount system as did Walgreens so everything should be simple enough to remove right from your phone. And I'm the one who provides insurance in my household and I'm not forced into getting the notifications. Technically it could fall into a HIPAA violation should he go pick your prescription up. My stepdaughter's mother uses CVS and only CVS for my stepdaughter's prescriptions. I have never once gotten a notification. If this is something specific to your CVS I'd suggest calling corporate. And as a last resort you could move your prescriptions to a different pharmacy. With a divorce pending you might want to contact your HR department and see if there is a pharmacy that is preferred with their insurance plan. Maybe you'll have to pay out and extra $10-20 a month until the D is finalized, but then stbxh doesn't get notices and he doesn't have to text you unnecessarily.

As far as the guy goes. If he's stalking you get an injunction. Problem over. If you are feeding us hyperbole on how things are going with that man because he's pursuing you and you're not feeling it, stop, and then have a calm, to the point conversation with the man. If he doesn't take the hint have one more calm conversation that let's him know if doesn't back off that you will be seeking an injunction.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by wayfarer
You can fix the CVS thing. And if you can't as the the one with the health insurance stbxh can. It's pretty simple. You can do it on the app or the website. Or if you're more analog you can go into the store, and tell them to change your notifications right at the pharmacy. It's up to you guys to change the notifications. If they say they can't change it because your CVS card thing is hooked up for the both of you you ask for the whole things to be removed and get a new CVS card thing with just you and your information on it. I had to go through this with every single rewards card when I split with ExH. Certain stores have certain capabilities technology-wise and some can only start you over from scratch, but CVS recently revamped their discount system as did Walgreens so everything should be simple enough to remove right from your phone. And I'm the one who provides insurance in my household and I'm not forced into getting the notifications. Technically it could fall into a HIPAA violation should he go pick your prescription up. My stepdaughter's mother uses CVS and only CVS for my stepdaughter's prescriptions. I have never once gotten a notification. If this is something specific to your CVS I'd suggest calling corporate. And as a last resort you could move your prescriptions to a different pharmacy. With a divorce pending you might want to contact your HR department and see if there is a pharmacy that is preferred with their insurance plan. Maybe you'll have to pay out and extra $10-20 a month until the D is finalized, but then stbxh doesn't get notices and he doesn't have to text you unnecessarily.

There is no rewards card. I've been at the pharmacy multiple times and checked that they do have my number as the only one on file. We have completely separate CVS accounts and different pharmacies. This is not my first rodeo with this - even when our M was good it annoyed him to no end.

He would never pick up my script.

Its just a pain. And, how much time to do I want to sit on hold with corporate for something that will resolve when the D is final and I am no longer on his health plan.

STBXH is just being polite in informing me AND he is not being nasty about getting the text. Its just hard for me to have any contact with him right now - and that's my own fault. I accept that.

As far as the guy goes. If he's stalking you get an injunction. Problem over. If you are feeding us hyperbole on how things are going with that man because he's pursuing you and you're not feeling it, stop, and then have a calm, to the point conversation with the man. If he doesn't take the hint have one more calm conversation that let's him know if doesn't back off that you will be seeking an injunction.

I'm only being cyber stalked. He is not calling my office or showing up or doing crazy crap. I think he is just regretting dumping me and I'm fine with it. I have blocked him again. So if he gets another new account I will pursue more aggressively. My preference would be not to contact him at all, HOWEVER I would contact once politely before pursuing anything more aggressive. I am extremely grateful he does not know where I live.

Thanks for your advice.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am a total jerk.

I have knowingly been completely disrespectful.

I have terrible impulse control sometimes (other times its a complete non-issue... I realized that I let others influence my bad choices because they would agree or allow my bad choices... and that too is on me 100%.)

I don't really like myself at this moment.

T
T
Hi KitCat,

Aww, facing mistakes is hard, but I have a hard time imagining you were intentionally a "total jerk" as opposed to doing what felt good in the moment without considering the long-term impact. What's going on?

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard