Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
T
T
Originally Posted by Steve_
I don’t believe she will make any attempts to reconcile those have all been me anyways and the scorched earth thing shouldn’t be too likely either since she already went through the F you phase. It might happen but hopefully it will just flicker out uneventfully and she will just find someone else’s like to ruin. I’ll let you guys know if anything changes but besides email there is no communication and she has yet to email me. It seems like she gets it.

Hi Steve_, it's obvious to us she's going to try to get your attention again, and you will probably react. She's a manipulator, and she's easily manipulated you. Cutting off calls, texts, and e-mails reduces her tools, but there are other ways. Prepare how you will respond. Do the self-work to actually detach (which is more difficult than saying "She is dead to me.) Post daily and when you're considering taking action to keep yourself accountable and prevent emotionally reacting. Consider all the advice you receive. Good luck!

T
T
Hi Steve_, 3 days without replies or updates. I hope you have not fallen off the wagon! Daily updates and replies can help keep you on-track and accountable. Wishing you well going into the weekend!

S
Steve_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Gotta wrap up this thread, decided to be smart this time and come here for advice before I do anything stupid. Will post current sitch on new thread.

New Thread:

Steve_letting go part 3.

Last edited by job; 02/18/21 07:16 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard