Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Originally Posted by Ace_32
She said she is heartbroken and misses me and loves me and thinks about me everyday and she doesn't contact me because she doesnt want to make it harder for me.

...yet she's filing for divorce. Makes a lot of sense. Glad you didn't break to much but you don't need to hear that at all, nor help her through the divorce or ease her pain/guilt about the process. Have her email you.

said she hasnt moved on yet either and she doesnt have anyone in her life and is lonely.

As far as i know she is seeing a friend of mine, but neither of them admitted it.

Sounds like some major BS to me. If you have some reason to believe or even just your gut tells you it's so, chances are it is.

Originally Posted by LH19
it stinks what you are going through but you are really young and are lucky not to have kids with her. You do not want to go through this when you are in your 40s with two or three kids. Consider it a gift that she showed you who she really is now because she is unlikely to change. Not impossible but improbable.

Indeed! Very lucky to find out this earlier and without kids. It'll save you a lot of grief going forward. You'll get through this!

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
job Offline

Last edited by job; 03/05/21 04:20 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard