Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Steve_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Oh i see No NO NO lol I did not mean it that way when I said it. When she said she really F'd up and it was a huge mistake to bring the kids there because nobody loves them the way her and I do I said "we all make mistakes" she wasnt refering to what she did to me with that it was regarding the kids. I told her that because she was taking it hard that our son pretty much hates her right now. She did say she F'd up badly leaving me and she said more stuff about getting a new wedding dress and about how she thinks she may let the divorce continue to just start it over etc etc I did not respond to any of that. I said to her actually "Im a Nurse, I like to fix broken things and heal people, im not an archaeologist I dont want to dig up the past" and I just went back to stacking boxes. Honestly I did pretty good.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
J
J
Steve, you are in a bad sitch man. I'm sorry.

You need to protect yourself more. You need space. She is just using you right now. She's in between guys and you are there to be her friendzone buddy that helped her move.

If she wants to reconcile then she is going to have to do a lot of work. If she is not willing to do 100% of the things necessary then she is just going to hurt you and your kids again. It sounds like she is spiraling. You need to be careful because it is going to be dangerous.

Save yourself. Nobody is coming!
BD:11/2017
Filed:12/2017
Final: 2/2018
M
M
So in the midst of you saving her she somehow mentions a new wedding dress??? For which wedding????!
She’s practically insane and has zero empathy towards you.

Me: 34
Stbxw: 30
D:5 D:3
Mini bd: May/June 2019
Married: Aug 2019
BD: 6th Dec 2019
OM Confirmed: Feb 2020
March 2020: I filed for D
Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021
job Offline
Time for a new thread and please link this one to it.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard