Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
O
Define long for the players at home LH

Me: 41 W:42
T: 14 M: 11
S: 6

"What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way...because it didn't"
L
L
2-5 years. You have to remember though that with all the damage done it’s hard for them to admit they made a big mistake. Some do move on and are happier.

S
S
Originally Posted by ScottB
The tears she shed over her sisters stroke made me want to give her a hug, but I didn’t.

The tears about the new job she is going to have to take, about how my daughter is supposedly scared of Covid, the fleas, and all the rest, they aren’t About guilt. They are all about how hard her life is. Those don’t manipulate me too much. I do feel for her some, she’s had a tough run, but the tears aren’t why; and they are not about guilt. This woman doesn’t have guilt. Guilt would lead to a degree of humility; she’s too proud. The tears are all for herself, that’s what she thinks about and cares about.

Well my overall point is still the same. The tears do not mean that her new life is so hard that she wants to go back to the old one. Just felt like you were insinuating that her tears were a sign she might come back. Yet all of her actions still say otherwise, just keep focusing on yourself and moving forward.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
S
ScottB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
No, I don't think she will come back. If I insinuated that, I didn't mean to. I agree, there is no movement in the "back together" direction. Its only been a month since she moved out. There is not chance that she would change her mind in that time frame. If and when she does get a job things will get harder for her.

The divorce / mediation looks like its going to move pretty fast. I am shocked we could file by April. And then I'm told its 3-5 months from that point until it is done.

Drop off with the kids was hard on me again; having to wake my son up on his day off and haul my daughter out of the house in her PJ's when they should be able to stay put really pissed me off and made me sad for them.

Yesterday was great, we snowboarded all day and then last night we set up my new projector in my room and all laid on my bed to watch shows. That was fun.
--------------
I'm going out to dinner and drinks with a friend tonight. Don't have anything planned tomorrow for New Years Eve yet, but that might be for the best. A friend did say he might have people over but he hasn't finalized it. I just assume go to bed early and get up to work out before I get the kids back.

S
ScottB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard