Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
R

Originally Posted by BL42
Definitely a different mindset than me, but maybe that's the point - could probably use a bit more alpha/decisiveness.
Yes. Our belief systems have gotten us exactly where we are. Challenging these belief is part of the growth. As with all the information out there, one has to really evaluate all the advise/info they come across. I have to dig through a lot of mud to find the nuggets of wisdom out there. He may be wise in several areas and clueless in other areas.

The PUA is a perfect example. They act Alpha, but are not. But if you see the traits they are displaying you can better understand what woman are attracted to and start changing your behavior to be more attractive.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
ScottB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
By crazy I mean, it is whatever you want it to be. Good looking fit successful 40 year old men do okay.

In another note, I may have gone off the deep end. Very quickly my garage is transforming into Scott’s Party Barn. It started with the ping pong table, and then I bought the projector, and the corn hole boards. I already have a basketball hoop and trampoline. I’m kind of remembering how fun I used to be. And now I make a lot more money so I can be a lot more fun. This could end badly, but I think it will probably just be fun.

Projector comes Monday and is very nice. I already have a screen. Not sure what’s next. With one less car in the garage and being able throw stuff out, I’ve got space for fun!

S
ScottB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by LH19
Scotty B,

I can think of maybe two stories in 6 years here that I feel confident there wasn’t an OP. Your STBX has her sights on someone for sure. She’s addicted to the high.

I disagree the dating seen is crazy. It can be if you want it to be. Lot of amazing single women out there. Lots of crazies too. You just have to weed them out.

I think you're probably right. I'm not sure how she was hiding it but she had a lot of free time. On the one hand I want to do more digging to find out or hire a PI; but the reality is that it just does not matter one bit - so the good decision is to move on and I am working on that. Scott's Party Garage should help. When spring comes I would just need some nice outdoor furniture and I'd be able to throw some nice parties. I'll wait on that purchase though. I've already spent too much money based on the budget the mediator put us on.

R
R
Originally Posted by ScottB
By crazy I mean, it is whatever you want it to be. Good looking fit successful 40 year old men do okay.

In another note, I may have gone off the deep end. Very quickly my garage is transforming into Scott’s Party Barn. It started with the ping pong table, and then I bought the projector, and the corn hole boards. I already have a basketball hoop and trampoline. I’m kind of remembering how fun I used to be. And now I make a lot more money so I can be a lot more fun. This could end badly, but I think it will probably just be fun.

Projector comes Monday and is very nice. I already have a screen. Not sure what’s next. With one less car in the garage and being able throw stuff out, I’ve got space for fun!
The living room sounds like a warmer and nicer option!

Put a sports car and motorcycle in the garage.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
ScottB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
R2C - You inspired me to reach out to a buddy of mine that rides off road in motorcycles. I think soon I’ll head out to his farm and ride. I’ve never done that before. We’ll see where that goes.

S
S
Originally Posted by ScottB
R2C - You inspired me to reach out to a buddy of mine that rides off road in motorcycles. I think soon I’ll head out to his farm and ride. I’ve never done that before. We’ll see where that goes.

Yes! I like it. I do a lot of atv/utv riding. Really clears the head.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
S
ScottB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard