Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
L
Originally Posted by curtis7
I have high esteem, value, and self worth.

I spit my coffee when I read this statement.
I also owe my W time to work through her issues.

How much time? It's been two years.
I had an amazing partner for over a decade and a half.

Yep. So did I but that person is gone and most likely never coming back. People change Curtis.
That person didn’t just up and disappear, she became wayward.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm. Sandi only mentioned it about a thousand times. The girl you married is gone.
She made choices that cut deep and hurt me more than anything I thought a person could.

And she could care less about how you feel.
I am not blameless in this and did many things over the years that caused her to resent me and open herself up to the temptation of others. Yes, it absolutely [censored] beyond belief how far she took it by leaving and having multiple affairs.

None of us are blameless Curtis.
Nevertheless I will defend and support her now that she has returned home as I see the loving and caring woman that I married is still in there. This doesn’t mean she wants to be with me.

I will say it again Curtis. A woman will NEVER be in love with a man she doesn't respect.

Best of luck C!

J
J
Curtis,

WooooooW!!! Are we being punked? Please tell us! Just in case we are not!

I think you in a lot of denial. Even when you tried to describe telling your W in June about you're not dealing with her stuff anymore, it was a bluff. It you were done, you would of been done.

I said I messed up, IMO, because at the end of OCT, I had already started talking to lawyers. I asked my W about where we stood (asking her this was temp checking). Her answer shocked me. I wanted to start moving forward with MY life. And her answer, brought me back to a place that I thought I had overcame. Your actions are still trying to get a reaction out of your W. I guess, maybe in someway so did I.

You have these comparisons to other people situations, but they aren't equivalent. You are so steadfast to have ONE/1/UNO OUTCOME that you aren't making logical and rational decisions. IMO you are only taking actions, that you think will lead to RECON.

You keep talking about her at least being back at the house, CURTIS, she's living out a suitcase in her own home, she's ready and prepared to bounce at any moment notice. She hasn't committed to you or the family. She is only committed to herself. Once again, if you truly love her, you would allow her to go, you would get out of her way, and you would let go of that rope you have been holding on so TIGHT. If you want you WW to come back (maybe), you are going to have to allow her to go, with no conditions, with no guilt, but with LOVE. Because, she will never come back under that conditions you'll are living in NOW!

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
job Offline
Time for a new thread and please link this one to it.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard