Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
may22 #2908374 11/12/20 09:50 PM
A
A
May

I think it is entirely understandable that you can't trust him right now. It is a sane decision. It doesn't seem to me that you are trying to manipulate, punish or control him. But you are accepting very clearly the fact he lied to you for an extended period of time, and after you found out about that, he decided to carry on lying to you for some more time. And as a result, you are unable to trust him.

He might have all kinds of feelings about that, but none of those are your problem.

I think here the problem might be that he thinks you're in piecing or marriage 2.0 and is confused or annoyed that you are saying you want that, but acting otherwise. Is it that you're still waiting for something from him?

Nothing from him is going to take away your anger - he is never going to be able to feel your hurt and understand it the way you do. And trust will take a long time to return. Maybe years, considering what a good liar he has been, and how incomplete his remorse is. I don't know if you will ever trust him fully again. Is it okay for you to start piecing without feeling that trust? Is it okay for you to have this in-house separation right now with an indeterminate time period on it?

Do you know what you want from him in order to start piecing? Have you told him? Or alternatively, have you told him you can't start piecing, you need more time, and you should consider yourself in an in-house-separation right now?

Do you know which one of these it is?

may22 #2908394 11/13/20 09:27 AM
M
may22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M

Me (46) H (42)
M:14 T:18, D9 & D11
4/19 - 12/19: series of escalating BDs
9/20 - present: R and piecing
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis