Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
(doodler was predicting A would be the recipient of a petit paquet from S in the form of a new addition, since that's her pattern)

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
J
Jeep74 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by bttrfly
(doodler was predicting A would be the recipient of a petit paquet from S in the form of a new addition, since that's her pattern)

And who exactly is A and S? Awwww bttrfly, your attempt is quiet endearing. Although this pattern you speak of is something you pulled....for this board's sake, I'll leave it there. Tsk Tsk

Son 8 and Daughter 6

Long time poster returning to a new scene
B
B
Andrew's sitch with his fiancee, S ... who has, as Doodler noted, a pattern which includes getting pregnant. Are you up-to-date on Andrew's sitch? If not, then you will not get the reference.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
J
Jeep74 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Copy that and my apologies. Doodler and I go way back on here and have had many outside discussions. Haven’t followed Andrew’s story so I’m afraid I’m not up to speed. I’ll go back and read a bit.

Son 8 and Daughter 6

J
Jeep74 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Dawn70
Glad you got HQ back again.

Hi Dawn! Good to see you again! How are things your way? Things are great here. Funny now that time has passed the ex-wife is nothing more than a distant memory. Things have settled down and the kids are well-adjusted and both making honor roll.

HQ is doing well. We spent most of that following Sunday playing tourist in my favorite Southern city, Charleston. By the time she left to return home, we spent a great deal of time catching up. Of all the women I’ve been in relationships with, she’s always been the easiest one to talk with. Some say that doors close for a reason, and must often they do. But sometimes they open again. We shall see. Open eyes and open mind.

Son 8 and Daughter 6

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard