Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
WMWB Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I'm done.

She text today saying the feelings are not there and we went back and forth a bit with our different views/opinions. Wife says she "tried" and I said well if you call being completely withdrawn trying then most marriages should recover from affairs. Then the OM was brought up about how I made her block him and that he will probably not want anything to do with her now, she says she has not been in contact with him but she might contact him (more like she will).

I've had enough of this craziness. I am going to be looking for an apartment, I just want a quite life for a while. Son says I shouldn't give her the house but right now I don't care.

L
L
W,

Slow down buddy and take some deep breaths. Your son is a wise man and she should be moving to an apartment.

Speak to a lawyer and get your ducks in a row before doing anything.

Unfortunately these sitches are so predictable it’s like watching a bad movie for the millionth time. $100 she’s been in touch with him for a while.

Stay strong man!

S
S
So.... You engaged with her on this? Where was the DBing?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
W
WMWB Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I did engage I am afraid but I think only because at this stage I had decided I am done. Too much has happened and she has just chipped away at the love I have for her I just don’t have the energy any more.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard