Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
L
L
Originally Posted by Rustymom
I'm very pro-woman, I'm a girls girl, I usually understand and sympathize with the woman's side of things. I think a lot of time, men don't really get what they've done wrong and are too quick to not examine their part in things. BUT, your wife is really acting out here. Continuously putting another man in front of her children on a long term basis is a very extreme act on the part of a mother. She may be a good person who has lost her way, but these actions really call into question her character. I think you need to pull away and really think about if this someone you actually want to be married to.

Steve sorry for the hijack but I want to disagree with pushymom on her comment above. I think most of the guys here do own their side of the street and understand what they did wrong. Most of them are guilty of taking their Ws for granted and not understanding women and how to make them happy. Does that justify blowing up families with children while having affairs in search of the knight in white shiny armor?

Last edited by LH19; 10/30/20 12:23 AM.
S
Steve_ Offline OP
OP Offline
S

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.
R
R
Hey! Really wasn't trying to insult or offend anyone here. Sorry if it read that way. Nothing justifies an affair. I simply meant that as a woman, I can often see the woman's perspective, but that in this case I'm really not understanding where OP's wife is coming from and I think OP may have to seriously consider the character of the woman in question. I'm new here and my sincere apologies if I overstepped or offended. Also, the screen name is Rustymom not Pushymom. I'm sincerely trying to be helpful and not pushy. I'm going to refrain from giving any further advice because I'm new here. So I will just stick to my own thread.

L
L
WtF I don’t know where I got pushy from lol. No worries and you are certainly entitled to post and your opinion. I’m not completely disagreeing with you about men. What I’m saying is in a lot of the cases the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. No offense taken. It’s ok for people to disagree on this board.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard