Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Did you see the pregnancy test ?

I saw the home pregnancy test. You think she is lying? I am a catch, 2 jobs, a home, money in the bank. I am trying g to be careful. She is now insisting that we have to get married because of her family. That I am not doing.

M:42 XW:41
T:19 M: 15
D:13 S:10
BD: 8/10/18
Moved out: 8/18
Moved in: 9/18/18
Moved out: 4/22/19
D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
G
G
It’s all too often after a break up does a woman come out with a pregnancy, try to get a guy to commit, then the mysterious miscarriage happens.

It’s possible. And she could be telling the gods honest truth .

I’d be going to her doctor appt with her before I slipped a ring on that finger

W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Ginger1
It’s all too often after a break up does a woman come out with a pregnancy, try to get a guy to commit, then the mysterious miscarriage happens.

It’s possible. And she could be telling the gods honest truth .

I’d be going to her doctor appt with her before I slipped a ring on that finger

She went to the OBGYN today but it was early and I had work. I wanted to go. We had a couple of texts back and forth then I heard nothing. I haven’t heard from her since 11:30. I was the last one to text her. She is a very prideful woman and she wants me to go after her all the time. This time it is not happening. Curious to see how this plays out.

D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
L
L
Your curious to see how this plays out WTF??????????

Your GF who you supposedly dumped says she's pregnant and your curious on this plays out.

W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by LH19
Your curious to see how this plays out WTF??????????

Your GF who you supposedly dumped says she's pregnant and your curious on this plays out.

Let me be more specific. She is not sleeping in the home anymore. I stopped hearing from her at 11:30am yesterday. Is she just going to stop talking to me? No joke just a few days ago she was talking about how we had to get married because her family would have such a problem with her being pregnant and not married. Sorry I don’t just get married because we are having a baby. Last 2 months we have been arguing a lot. I told her we would need to iron out our problems before that like going to therapy. But she said which I almost laughed at, get married first then work on the problems. I said how does that make sense? So by me saying let’s see how this plays out, wonder if she is done just because I didn’t call her yesterday or if she will try and come to me and work it out. After all, she can’t be pregnant and not married (her words).

D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
L
L
I guess I’m confused. You dumped now your talking marriage because she’s allegedly pregnant. Seems healthy.

W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by LH19
I guess I’m confused. You dumped now your talking marriage because she’s allegedly pregnant. Seems healthy.

When she found out she was pregnant little over a week ago that’s when she told me we had to get married. Then a few days ago I broke up with her. Nothing to do with her being pregnant, I just couldn’t take the arguments anymore. Most of the arguments were petty. I tried talking to her about the arguments and how we could address them, she would work at it for a day or 2 then right back. It’s a real shame I really was in love with her. She was amazing except for the arguing. Unless I agreed with everything then there would be an argument. Many times I would validate and just agree. But it’s like the more I did that the more I didn’t have an opinion, if that makes sense. I don’t want a relationship we’re it’s not 50/50. I felt like I was going down the same path of being a doormat and I was not going to allow that to happen.

The last 3 months of my life have been absolute h*ll. I will post more about it some other time. It’s one thing to go through a divorce, it’s another to lose your GF, dad, 2 brothers, daughter and now maybe son. I am trying to be so strong but everything is crumbling around me. I don’t sleep anymore and feel literally sick to my stomach everyday. Sorry for this last paragraph, I really don’t have anyone to talk to anymore. I will be here a lot.

D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
G
G
Hold on. You mentioned nothing about her being pregnant when you broke up with her. You mentioned it yesterday like it was new news?

I’m confused, your stories just don’t match up

K
K
Clearly don't get M just because of pregnancy.

Also, if she is truly pregnant try to be respectful. You don't know what she is going through - shame, disappointment, feeling yet again she messed up, let her family down, how is she going to manage, etc.

I found myself unexpectedly pregnant, long distance relationship but I never insisted he marry me but expected him to support me and be involved. I tried to look at it from his side of things - he wasn't expecting this either. We had previously discussed getting M, kids, how we would raise them. It was a long term relationship.

I had SEVERE vomitting for 8mo of my pregnancy. Worked full time to keep a roof over my head. I had minimal support. He became very wishy washy. Pregnancy hormones didn't help either. Ultimately he uprooted his life to be near me and our son because given the situation that we did not marry I needed the support of my family. I had to go back to work full time when baby was 7weeks old because I had to continue to keep a roof over my head and now my childs. He was decent enough I suppose the first year but then bailed.

Sure - maybe this is all fake an ploy to hang on to you. Maybe it's not. Maybe now is not the time to expect her to come chasing after you however. You need to think about ways you can step up here. Don't commit to M but think about ways you can step up to ease whatever it is she may be going through.

W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W
So 2 days ago she showed up at my home. So we talked for a little bit. To summarize the conversation, she said to me either we get married or she is done. Even though I broke up with her. I told her I would be willing to work it out if we went to therapy and worked on our issues. I also said because of all the fighting I want ready to get married. Maybe, hopefully yes I would want to. But I told her it’s not healthy for anyone if we are constantly fighting, that these arguments have to be resolved in a more civilized way. Then she had the nerve to say, and I am not kidding, if I don’t marry her she will go out and find a man who will. WHAT!!!??? So I said you are going to find some random man to marry you in the next 8 months just because you are pregnant. I said how does that make any sense? I told her I would be willing to work it out like I said just not get married right now. Look I am feel terrible that if she is pregnant that I need to be there for her. But not with all the fighting. This is such a mess. I want to call her, but everytime we argue I am the one who goes to her to make things better. If I don’t she won’t talk to me until I do, then blame me for not going to her sooner.

The chain of events: last Tuesday she told me she was pregnant. This Tuesday we got into an argument and I broke up with her and she left. Thursday we talked and I took her to dinner to talk. Yesterday went back and forth through text till 11:30am and I haven’t heard from her since.

D papers signed 11/4/19
D final 3/18/20
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard