Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
Gigi,
My S6 and husband both share a birthday also, tomorrow. Funny coincidence. I am getting ready to navigate the birthday weekend with him for that so should be interesting. I think you could gently remind them it is his birthday the day of and let them decide whether to make a card, etc.

G
Gigi123 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hah that is a coincidence! Happy birthday to s6.

That will be tricky, at least im going to be in a different country. I think i will prompt them at the shops to choose a card each for him and write in it and we will leave them behind for him to open.

S
S
Gigi, how are you sleeping these days?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
G
Gigi123 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Do you know Steve, out by 23:00 latest and usually up at 6am with the kids!

I must say im finding myself stressed, like in a constant state of stress and in not even noticing it anymore.
I feel like there is still so much unresolved and the prospect of being responsible for a house and being a sole owner with no back up is scary. Im just not sure i can go on like this for the next 2 years you know and its been 6 months only and we are so clearly moving towards selling the house and D in the end.

Today has been emotional, i for some reason got upset once H left after our conversation about selling the house. I want to sell the house, it makes sense, its actually too big for me to maintain and it needs renovation and i wouldn't have that cash anyway. So logic says it needs to happen and what will happen after will happen and outside of my control, all i control i what type of house i buy.
I found it a little controlling on his part to pry about my work and whether i have been going for jobs that bring in more money. I will do eventually but at the moment im not in a place to take on more responsibility at work anyway.
I no longer know where he is at or where he is living, but he is certainly portraying a picture of someone who is content.

Last edited by Gigi123; 09/25/20 03:41 PM.
job Offline

Last edited by job; 09/25/20 09:06 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard