Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
scout12 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Love the conflicting viewpoints here...

unchien: "Don't do anything to stir the pot"
kml: "Let's antagonise him with balloon signs!"

It seems he'll be antagonised by anything I do, so balloon signs are not necessary.

There was a small dispute over the return/non-return of S2's belongings at dropoff yesterday. I made what I thought was a reasonable request. He sneered and got all dark eyed and called me petty. I said "I'm sorry you feel that way" and he gave a big, loud, fake, sarcastic, nasty laugh as he walked away. I felt very hopeless and hollow inside.

S2 seems to have had a good time with his dad for father's day for which I am glad. I'm hoping X will agree to the increased overnight time I have offered to commence immediately. One day, this will all be a bad memory instead of current pain. I'm realising that nothing goes by faster than your kid's childhood.

chumplady.com
job Offline
I'm glad your son appears to have had a good time w/his dad on Father's Day. Children grow up so fast and you don't realize just how fast until they are no longer little babies, but teens. I hope that in time, your h will wake up and realize what he's missing and want to spend more time w/your son and also come to realize what he's lost along the way, i.e., a home, a wife and a family.

New Thread:

Scout's QLC Journey #6

Last edited by job; 09/07/20 02:46 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard