Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I am really upset that my D is not going back to school. I am fine with a few friends doing school together and I already did suggest that. But they need TEACHERS. I may have the unpopular opinion, but it’s all BS at this point in my area. The reason she is going all virtual is because 25 teachers decided to take leave. They can’t staff the school. In my area it is now time to get back to work for teachers. For a few months there, absolutely not, it now we are under Control , hospitalizations and death are minimum and there are protocols in place, our kids could safely Return. So can teachers. I understand their fear, but it is time now. But there isn’t much I can do about it.....

Fogg and Vu, thank you. I do believe I have lived my life in a way I can proud. When I said finding someone within a month , I meant within a month when they decide they are ready to date. So many years and so any disappointments to me. I still can’t help going to back thing there must be something wrong with ME. But I do think I’ve lived a life I can be proud of. I should be very attractive to the right person who can see that. For whatever reason, it hasn’t happened in the last 12 years, and I can’t help but feel a little less hopeless for the next 12. I have taken myself off the dating sites. Now isn’t the time to date for me. I’m going to be ok alone. Some days I really feel so awfully lonely and just want someone to hold me and tell me they love me. But I’ll have to stick woth my dog for now.

I really don’t even know what to do with this poison ivy. It’s been a week, nothing has helped and it’s getting worse. TMI, but my right groin is very swollen and painful and causing me lots of pain when I walk today. I’m on Abx to cover infection, but I’m a little concerned. If it gets any worse, I’m going back to the doctor.

Was were short handed at work today and my new boss decided to do things differently today which left me with the heaviest case load. The way she did it isn’t fair. I have the heaviest and busiest floor with the most patients. Anyways, I didn’t finish my work, but I left only a half hour late anyways. . I have to feed D and get her to cheerleading. Family first. Today at work we had 7 alcoholics and 1 heroin OD on my floor. Who her mom just had to tell today that her BF does to days ago and she screamed and wailed. It was awful.

I’m stressing about My D 12 birthday sleepover this Friday. I tried to do more yard work to get ready, but I just can’t do it. I’m in so pain and the second I sweat, I itch like crazy. I did about a half hours worth and that’s it. exH said he would come take care it if he wasn’t back to work. Which I thought was nice. He’s going to try to come after work Friday and give a hand.

As I write this, I realize I am really just have the most difficult time seeing positives. All I see is me trying to get through another day.Fogg, I really am so so so so tired of doing it all alone. And seriously, at this point I would never expect a guy to “help” me, but having the emotional support for me and the love and the caring would really make a world of a difference .

I really wish to god I could find some positives. I could not be so depressed and stressed. I’m just in a place to achieve that right now. I’m really struggling to that. And it makes me feel really guilty I can’t do that

K
kml Offline
K
Girl, I want to know what you were doing to get poison ivy all over like that? My ex was super sensitive to it too. Going in the ocean (salt water) seemed to help him.

Are you positive it's poison ivy though? If you didn't have any likely exposure and it's not improving with the steroids, maybe there's another explanation?

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I was pulling weeds and bagging brush, unaware of the poison ivy. But I have identified it and it is there. I imagine my clothes rubbed against me when I took them off. I didn’t use any as TP and I certainly was having a romp in the woods.

Although I am really concerned because everyone who I have known who has gotten steroids have had their symptoms decrease quickly, where as mine just keep getting worse. I’m getting a little concerned. If I have another day of torture an no improvement, I will revisit the doctor.

I just can’t take the hits anymore. Nothing happens to me “normally” it’s always to an extreme. And when I don’t even have the ability to just take care of myself.

This blows . I can’t wait for sleep

K
kml Offline
K
So sorry! Don’t burn any brush, if you inhale poison ivy smoke you can have a bad lung reaction.

You need some music therapy for your mood. Get an uplifting playlist together and play it often. Also do some visualization of your poison ivy clearing as you go to sleep.

D
D
Gosh Ginger. I don’t even know what to say. Sounds just awful!! I hope things get better for you soon. (((Hugs)))

job Offline

Last edited by job; 08/27/20 01:50 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard