Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Ginger1
I’m going to put my money on you convincing yourself you are getting a good deal so you ha e an excuse to keep contact and make him “happy”

Exchange through lawyers and cut the contact. But then again, we all know you have a reason not to do that

He was walking away and not putting claim on my house... that's 50k in my favor. I'm trying to make myself happy. I could lose my home...

I would be dumb as a rock to insist he lawyer up and I lose my house.

I'm trying to strike while the iron of guilt is hot and I walk away with financial success and stability.

I will agree in the interim I'm turning myself into a preztel... but I'd rather that than to lose a home that I just sunk $20k in the last 12months.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
You know what the hardest thing to do is? Being up eat with yourself

I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean???

G
G
Autocorrect isn’t my friend on my phone. Sorry about that. I’m known as the autocorrect queen amongst my friends

The hardest thing to do is to be HONEST with yourself.

As I g as you get benefit, but not to make his ice easier. Excuse that’s what you are making it sound like

S
S
Originally Posted by KitCat
I’m going to put my money on you convincing yourself you are getting a good deal so you ha e an excuse to keep contact and make him “happy”

Exchange through lawyers and cut the contact. But then again, we all know you have a reason not to do that

He was walking away and not putting claim on my house... that's 50k in my favor. I'm trying to make myself happy. I could lose my home...

I would be dumb as a rock to insist he lawyer up and I lose my house.

I'm trying to strike while the iron of guilt is hot and I walk away with financial success and stability.

I will agree in the interim I'm turning myself into a preztel... but I'd rather that than to lose a home that I just sunk $20k in the last 12months.

Doing things based on money is rarely the right thing to do. Plus why do you assume if he lawyers up you lose your home? Is that what your lawyer told you?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
G
G
Then why do make it sound one you are being the gracious and kind one when you have a 50k benefit ?

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Then why do make it sound one you are being the gracious and kind one when you have a 50k benefit ?

What he says and what he does are not the same.

He keeps showing me more reason to disteust....

T
T
I think the LBS fog might be lifting for you, Kit.

You are starting to see your H through a different and more accurate lense.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Thornton
I think the LBS fog might be lifting for you, Kit.

You are starting to see your H through a different and more accurate lense.

I feel like I'm on a teeter totter.... I'm at that point where I just want it OVER. And, then part of me is like what would happen if I just had more patience???

He followed up with when I wanted to get together to this finished... so I said Sunday or Tuesday. That gives him some choice on what would work better for him and certainly he could make that happen right???

NOPE - his response was "I'm working 12s for the fore see able future"

WHAT??? Why would I care what he is working??? He blocked me FB cause he apparently doesn't want to feel I'm in his business.

So no decision then??? Can't commit to one or the other???

I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I just ignored his reply. He knows he has options I'm done chasing him PERIOD.

S
S
[I feel like I'm on a teeter totter....

I am glad you see that......I agree. I would characterize it as manic-depressive episodes. One minute you are going to live an awesome life. The next you are deep into despair that the world is ending if he ends up Ding you.

We all ride the teeter totter early on.......you are far enough in that this stage should be over. I won't repeat what you need..........

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Steve85
[I feel like I'm on a teeter totter....

I am glad you see that......I agree. I would characterize it as manic-depressive episodes. One minute you are going to live an awesome life. The next you are deep into despair that the world is ending if he ends up Ding you.

We all ride the teeter totter early on.......you are far enough in that this stage should be over. I won't repeat what you need..........

Why can't he pick a d*mn day???

I gave him 2 legit choices - even if he is working 12's he could make one work. It will take 1hr max to discuss and sign.

I have already decided he is NOT coming to the house. We will meet someplace public. He is no longer welcome in my home.

He texted me on Friday about a time to get together AND again today... then texted that he is too busy and everything else outside of work is put on back burner right now.

((Me banging my head into the wall))

WHATEVER... you've got my number. I'm going to live my best life the next 2 weeks.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard