Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Bump. For anyone that is entering this stage and didn’t know this thread exists.

One year since I have posted here. I just reread my last post for June 2019 and want to thank myself for that. Haha.

5 years and a few months plus of piecing for me now. Does the action of piecing come to an end at which point the M has successfully been pieced back together? Does completion ever happen?

I’m going to think on this. I don’t know. On the one hand, the relationship always needs to be worked on and nurtured to keep moving forward. On the other hand, piecing also includes repairing the damage and working through past mistakes. How long do we need to talk about that and when can we put it to rest for good?

Blu

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
W
W
Thanks BluWave. As we've entered the reconciliation phase I really needed to see this. I feel like I'm not 100% on what I should or shouldn't be doing right now.Or what piecing really looks like. And it's relatively difficult to find threads around here about reconciliation and the shift to piecing.

A
A
I've found the same, Wayfarer. I took the list and commented on it on my thread, and I actually found that really helpful.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard