Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
J
Originally Posted by KitCat
Also....

H I am not saying that things can not be amicable but I am unable to move things forward at this time. If you feel that is what you need to do for yourself you will need to get your own atty as I am not up to serving as a go between with you and mine.

?????

What’s your goal by sending that? It breaks NC and will result in a conversation and you’ll get sent spinning. Just my 2 cents. My advice would be to wait til he brings it up again and than just say, Please have your atty contact mine. (Yes I know he doesn’t have one). But it sends the message you’re done playing this game

Last edited by JosephS; 06/28/20 03:35 PM.

Me: 40
EX:37
Together 17 years
Married 16 years
5 kids, 20,18,15,14,11

BD 03/06/20, divorced 12/23/21
L
L
KK,

The honest truth is you did the best you could with the tools that you had at the time. You have to forgive yourself and move forward. I get the sense Your H is a needy person and his track record in relationships isn’t very good. Pretty sure he’s not looking at his side of the street. There are bound to be problems in his new relationship at some point so at that point he may want to comeback.

If you stay on your path my guess is you would no longer be interested.

job Offline
Joseph, you asked what her goal is to send that text? She, once again, wants to touch the hot stove and maybe she's not even aware of it, but is trying to put her memory front and center in his mine. She most likely is thinking that this particular text will urge him to start up the texting again. She can't help herself....she needs and craves contact w/him no matter if it is positive or negative.

KC, stop initiating contact w/him...don't do it!!! You need to just leave things be and focus on your son's party, focus on you and take back your pride and respect.. The only way you will gain his respect is to listen to what he's said and his actions, i.e., moving out, purchasing a new home and yes that ow.

Do not send that text!!!! Go radio silent. Sometimes staying quiet is the best way to deal w/someone who is out on the street....it gives them a pause to wonder what you are doing.

New Thread:

I don't want a divorce II NEW THREAD Pt 18

Last edited by job; 06/28/20 04:37 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard