Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Steve85
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by Steve85
LH, I think it is approaching impossible to say someone respects you even if they cheat on you. Just my opinion.

I agree with you that's its tough but not impossible. You have never hid the fact on the board that you and your W have had affairs. Would you say you respect one another?

During the EAs, I would say no. For me my lack of respect was certainly pent up frustrations resulting in resentment. And I think the same for her. Her actions during her EA at the end of 2017 definitely showed a lack of respect since she was not willing to end it even after I discovered it and confronted. I certainly think that a WAS can still respect their LBS, but I think that a WS always has a lack of respect for the LBS.

interesting how mindsets work. I would never say i was resentful for long, but just before EA1 it did cross my mind to end it with the WW. I had gone though 6 weeks of her barely noticing me and just sitting on her phone every night. Now i know her mind was elsewhere. I think it was the holiday in Majorca that kind of got us temporarily back on track ( and she wasnt messaging / at work EA1) However, i never in all them 6 weeks or on previous occassions of her threats / emotional blackmails once felt the need to look elsewhere. My mindset just never functioned that way, yet hers obviosuly did.

Previous username - Helpme123.. A name chosen at a desperate time..

Now Mr Brightside.. coming out of my cage, and doing just fine.
L
L
Originally Posted by MrBrside
Interesting - hence the reason i bumped my post. I know my WW resents me - but again, she has mentioned the Respect word on 2 occassions - yet she cheated.. so its a tricky one.

There are so many things at play here and sometimes it just equates to the perfect storm. Attachments styles, hormones, chance opportunities, childhood issues the human brain in general. Studies show 40-49 year old human are the most unhappiest people on the planet.

S
S
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by MrBrside
Interesting - hence the reason i bumped my post. I know my WW resents me - but again, she has mentioned the Respect word on 2 occassions - yet she cheated.. so its a tricky one.

There are so many things at play here and sometimes it just equates to the perfect storm. Attachments styles, hormones, chance opportunities, childhood issues the human brain in general. Studies show 40-49 year old human are the most unhappiest people on the planet.

Agree 100%. Most affairs result from a confluence of factors.

Last edited by Steve85; 06/08/20 01:54 PM.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard