Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
EDIT!

Is your coach a DB coach?

Last edited by Steve85; 05/29/20 05:48 PM.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
B
OP Offline
B
Yes

S
S
Originally Posted by bizmark2
Yes

Ok, well I am not going to against a DB coach.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
B
OP Offline
B
Well I may have to get a little definition around what she was saying.

B
OP Offline
B
I wanted to give a little update since I haven’t posted in a while. I’m in the National Guard and have been dealing with the riots in our great nation. Unfortunately, during this time I have been strung out and exhausted and that’s compounded my stress on top of my R with W. I contacted her and fell back into the same narrative about wanting her to change her mind, I know I know, I’m stressed. After talking to my sister, I’ve decided that I can’t be friends with my W right now, it not doing me any good and I’m allowing it to feed me false hope. Contacted W this morning and told her that I wanted to be her husband and not her friend, I was not going to be her second choice. Going dark and I feel really good about my decision.

S
S
I wanted to give a little update since I haven’t posted in a while. I’m in the National Guard and have been dealing with the riots in our great nation. Unfortunately, during this time I have been strung out and exhausted and that’s compounded my stress on top of my R with W. I contacted her and fell back into the same narrative about wanting her to change her mind, I know I know, I’m stressed. After talking to my sister, I’ve decided that I can’t be friends with my W right now, it not doing me any good and I’m allowing it to feed me false hope. Contacted W this morning and told her that I wanted to be her husband and not her friend, I was not going to be her second choice. Going dark and I feel really good about my decision.

hang in there bizmark. This stuff is not easy. LBS struggle with NC mightily!! Stay strong.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
O
O
Contacted W this morning and told her that I wanted to be her husband and not her friend, I was not going to be her second choice. Going dark and I feel really good about my decision.

Remember that it is more important to show her this than to tell her. MWD says that your small, consistent changes will matter the most.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
B
OP Offline
B
I appreciate the response and I am working on all the changes. It’s so tough, because you have lived with this person for so long and you think all you need to do is reason with her. In reality she’s not the same person, so there is no reasoning with her it’s interacting with someone else.

B
OP Offline
B
I wanted to blog and update today. So I am home from National Guard duty and back to work, I can't sit around with everything going on. Even though I told my W that I didn't want to be friends, she has contacted me every day for something. One day she wanted to take the garbage can out since I was still gone and she had a neighbor mow the lane. Another day she commented about how much she missed our D13, she went to spend a few weeks with my parents in another state. The most recent was that she had been thinking a lot about Father's Day and offered to do something with her Dad that evening so that I could hang out with him during the day. I said that I would appreciate that very much and then she informed me that she was putting something together for both of us. I had to text her today so that I could get a document signed and will be seeing her this evening. She continued to text and ask about how work was going and that she hoped I had a restful weekend planned. I am really confused, for someone that does not want me to be her H, she is contacting and doing quite a lot for me.

S
S
I wanted to blog and update today. So I am home from National Guard duty and back to work, I can't sit around with everything going on. Even though I told my W that I didn't want to be friends, she has contacted me every day for something. One day she wanted to take the garbage can out since I was still gone and she had a neighbor mow the lane. Another day she commented about how much she missed our D13, she went to spend a few weeks with my parents in another state. The most recent was that she had been thinking a lot about Father's Day and offered to do something with her Dad that evening so that I could hang out with him during the day. I said that I would appreciate that very much and then she informed me that she was putting something together for both of us. I had to text her today so that I could get a document signed and will be seeing her this evening. She continued to text and ask about how work was going and that she hoped I had a restful weekend planned. I am really confused, for someone that does not want me to be her H, she is contacting and doing quite a lot for me.

Welcome to the friend zone. Won't be long before she is confiding in you about the new guy in her life.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard