Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2891684 04/07/20 03:37 PM
T
OP Offline
T
https://www.divorcebusting.com/foru...at&Number=2888598&gonew=1#UNREAD

New Thread.

LOL G......well hard core for me!

Working from home at the Doc's house today so her son didn't have to go to the office with her. He is in the other room watching his shows and I am in her office just working away. The interaction so far has consisted of "Good Morning lil buddy". Doc invited me over for dinner tonight and a sleep over. I'll ask him to if he wants to go outside a little later, my guess is that will be a Negative Ghost Rider............................

Anyway, I have learned that less is more with him and that's ok for now.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
T
OP Offline
T
Not much t report, same ole same ole. I think the Doc is really liking me hanging out at her crib and working all day. She bought me a bunch of food to eat and is very accommodating towards me. Yesterday she told me that she loves seeing me during the middle of the week and could never get tired of seeing my mug......bahaaaa. She shut her office down on Wednesday and Friday's so she invited me to work from her place again yesterday while she was off and spent the night again last night. Still at her place this morning as I am watching her son again today until 2:30 when her nanny arrives. Son still in the bedroom watching his shows doing his own thing. I don't even bother to interact with him. If he needs something he will come out and ask. He just hangs out in his undies all day, watching TV and playing with his stuffed animals. Anything I would ask him to do he would say "no" to even if he wanted to do it so I just leave him to his own devices. That is between him, his mom and I guess his nanny. I am just the BF so I will stay in my lane. It helps with my frustration level and attitude towards him so that is a positive for me.

Went to Target yesterday for some Easter supplies (and beer!!) for the girls and her son. I got a dirty look from a lady waiting in line, I was following safe distancing practices so I am not sure what her problem was. Target has these marks on where I should stand and I was following them, on my designated mark so who knows.

Going to the Doc's ranch tomorrow morning and coming back on Saturday afternoon. She wants to go out for both Friday and Saturday nights however I got $hit to do at my own place and don't want to stay two full days. I told her this morning that I had planned on staying at my own house tonight. The only night I have been at my own house this week was Monday night so I just wanted to hang at my place tonight and relax kid free. I will see her on Friday and Saturday so 1 night shouldn't be a big deal.

I need to go car shopping as well as the lease on my current vehicle is up. Can't decide what I want to do. Buying a car is such a pain in the arse. I used to enjoy it now I can't stand it.

Married 14, Together 17
T
OP Offline
T
I think the Docs son is officially revolting against me. He is in the bilingual program at his school, learning how to speak Spanish. So every now and then his mom, grandma, etc. speaks Spanish to him and he does to them as well. I had two of Spanish so know a little however he told his mom that I am not allowed to speak Spanish to him because I am not his family. She asked him to give her a reason a why besides that and he couldn't. I guess I will be speaking Spanish to him now every change I get smile.......lol, JK.

In other news I got a new car to replace my lease so that is cool. I bought this one so my thoughts are to potentially give it to my oldest when she turns 16. I know a lot can happen from now and then but just thinking ahead.

Get the girls today around noon. Got their Easter baskets ready to go, consisting of candy, slime and new swimsuits. Going over to the Docs house this afternoon for a bit as she got the girls baskets and I got her son a basket as well.

Happy Easter everyone!

Married 14, Together 17
B
B
ok, what kind of car and (standard chick question) what color is it?

Happy Easter!

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
T
OP Offline
T
Lol.......bmw 340, it’s blue. It’s being delivered from Cali so I won’t get for probably a couple of weeks.

Married 14, Together 17
B
B
ty for indulging me, lol

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
A
A
Originally Posted by bttrfly
ty for indulging me, lol
C'Mon bttrfly - you're one of our resident gear-heads. Where's the question about the thingy that makes the do-hicky do it's stuff when you want to go fast or go around corners or the other things? laugh laugh

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
B
B
exh leased a 3 series two months before BD. I'm fully conversant with them.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
T
OP Offline
T
LOL.....well I was tired of leasing vehicles and wanted something sporty that I could also put my two girls in when needed. My oldest will be 16 in just about 5 years so I though maybe it would be a car she could drive as well.

Not much going on down here. Just working from home, home schooling the girls, running about 3 to 4 days a week and going through the house throwing things away.

Trying to WAH while home schooling two kids really [censored]! I don't know if the school districts thought about that. My oldest is self-managed but my youngest not so much. My X is a teacher and when we did they hand off last Sunday afternoon I found out late Sunday night they were missing assignments. That forced me and the girls to scramble around to get the work done that night. Man I was pissed the X didn't have what was to be done her watch squared away and she is a freaking teacher. On Monday she saw all the emails between me and the teachers and called me on the phone. You could tell it was her way of apologizing however she never did.

No new between me and the Doc. She is still stressed to the max, had to lay off two of her staff and her application with the Govt was accepted but then she was told there is no more money left. Needless to say she is a mess. To add to her stress at work her XH has been out of the hospital for a little over a month with his heart and kidney transplant and has made no effort to see his son. I will summarize but after she lit him up via text message and shared the conversation with his girlfriend when she texted the Doc their son will be spending next weekend with his father.

I have only met the dude once. From what I have seen the Doc is accurate and that their son is not a priority in his life. Now, I have never had a heart or kidney transplant however If I did I could not imagine not reaching out via Sametime daily or actively making arrangements to see them. He doesn't do any of that. I wonder if because the kid is adopted if that has something to do with it. Makes me wonder if he would rather just tap out.

The girls and I are going out to her ranch today to hang out, see the cows, go on the Polaris and have to help with some things around the place. We are all going to hang out at my place tonight. Not much has changed, last week was 15 months. Still no rush, still no heavy conversations about kids, blending families, etc. Her son did come over one day last week to hang with us so he didn't have to go to her office and he was fine. I think my girls can take him in small doses. He brought his bike over so they all rode bikes together which they enjoyed. The Doc is also super locked in on his behavior as she knows that is a barrier to us spending time together.

I am really starting to enjoy the in control feeling. I love the Doc but I can take it or leave it. I do and say what I want respectfully with no fear. I was never like that with my XW. The chase is what turned me on with my XW. The funny thing is I have no idea how I got to that place. It just morphed over time in our relationship. With the Doc it is different, she absolutely adores me but I don't chase her, she chases me. The Doc lets me do literally whatever I want, it is something that I have had to learn and get used to. It is a different way of being turned on and she lets me run with it. I love it and it really is a great feeling. She wants to be led.

Married 14, Together 17
L
L
Originally Posted by TBSakaJ9

I am really starting to enjoy the in control feeling. I love the Doc but I can take it or leave it. I do and say what I want respectfully with no fear. I was never like that with my XW. The chase is what turned me on with my XW. The funny thing is I have no idea how I got to that place. It just morphed over time in our relationship. With the Doc it is different, she absolutely adores me but I don't chase her, she chases me. The Doc lets me do literally whatever I want, it is something that I have had to learn and get used to. It is a different way of being turned on and she lets me run with it. I love it and it really is a great feeling. She wants to be led.

You know I have been listening to some really great podcasts lately that is putting the finishing touches on everything that I have learned. What you felt for your EW was more attachment then true love. If you truly loved your EW then if walking away would make her truly happy then you would honor her decision. I think that’s very hard for LBS to understand and that’s why there is more suffering. I think as a man if you lead, listen with out judgement and make a woman feel safe and comfortable she will do anything for you. You are one of our great success stories and I am very happy for you. We are all a work in process. Keep it up my virtual brother!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard