Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
D
D
Originally Posted by LanceSijan
Please don't post too much personal information - my friend cadet won't like it.

Thanks Lance!

I'm glad the moderators are looking after us. A little while ago I posted on the Newcomers forum asking the moderators if I shouldn't post about Andrew's habit of eating his boogers. They never answered me; they just deleted my post.

Did you know that Seawind catamarans are built in Vietnam? It's an Australian company, but the construction is done in Vietnam. If you know of anyone that could get me a big discount on a Seawind catamaran, just let me know (don't get too personal).

L
L
Originally Posted by doodler
If you know of anyone that could get me a big discount on a Seawind catamaran, just let me know (don't get too personal).

Did you ask Brad?

I think he lives near you

B
B
Originally Posted by Cadet
I know that nobody but me really knows you.

You were such a hero during the Vietnam war.

Isn't LanceSijan the same guy as Lance Boyle, the MASH doctor during the Korean war? I think he was also known as Cadet back in the day. I'd like to hug him as well, and maybe give him a little innocent kiss.

job Offline
Sorry doodler,

You should ask Brad why it was deleted. After all, he should know it was inappropriate.

Funny, that you should mention Cadet having an alter here...it seems to me that you and BradP may be one and the same as well. I find it fascinating that someone has to come here and create more than one user name to post. Don't you find that fascinating? It makes me wonder why someone would need to create an alter especially if they aren't going through a divorce at the present time.

Last edited by job; 03/16/20 03:53 PM.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
D
Originally Posted by job
Sorry doodler,

You should ask Brad why it was deleted. After all, he should know it was in appropriate.

Would it have been okay if I'd spelled it b00ger?

D
D
Originally Posted by BradP
Originally Posted by doodler
Speaking of birthdays, my actual birthday is in December, but in leap years, I celebrate my birthday in March.

Hey doodler, long time no see. I hope you had a very happy March birthday. Maybe we can get together sometime soon. Lately things have been insane for me, but I think it's beginning to settle down. My lady sends all her love.

Brad,

I'm hoping to see you in the next few months, that is, if we survive the pandemic. Tell your "lady" I said hey.

I think we should change communication channels. The moderators on this forum are crazy and I don't want to hijack Andrew's thread. I really hate thread hijackers. See ya.

job Offline
doodler,

Now how was that question directly related to DB?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
D
Originally Posted by job
Sorry doodler,

You should ask Brad why it was deleted. After all, he should know it was inappropriate.

Funny, that you should mention Cadet having an alter here...it seems to me that you and BradP may be one and the same as well. I find it fascinating that someone has to come here and create more than one user name to post. Don't you find that fascinating? It makes me wonder why someone would need to create an alter especially if they aren't going through a divorce at the present time.

It is fascinating. It probably has something to do with multiple dimensions of space and time as well as the fact that it's a leap year. No telling really.

D
D
Originally Posted by job
doodler,

Now how was that question directly related to DB?

Sometimes bad habits can create marital strife and dysfunction and I don't know of a medical term for green nose dwelling crusty things. I guess I could call it nose poutine.

C
C
Originally Posted by BradP

Isn't LanceSijan the same guy as Lance Boyle, the MASH doctor during the Korean war? I think he was also known as Cadet back in the day. I'd like to hug him as well, and maybe give him a little innocent kiss.

No Lance was a cadet(google him) but then flew jets over North Vietnam during the war and was shot down and captured.

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard