Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
OP Offline
T
Well it's been a few days so I guess i'll provide an update.

The Doc and I went out on Saturday night and all the kids went to this open gym thing and played. We all went back to the Doc's house Saturday night and had a sleep over. I made breakfast for everyone yesterday morning.

Both my girls won their games on Saturday.

The Doc had me cover last night and spend the night as well. She even wanted me to partake in her bedtime routine with her son. They read books together, he is in the dual language program at school so he reads one in Spanish and they she make him memorize bible verses. A little much for me but I appreciate the structure. The Doc herself is quite a dichotomy herself that is in her wheel house as she is very much an intellectual.

I still have not met the XW's BF.

If I asked the Doc to marry me today she would say yes. I am just not quite there yet and I also think my youngest is still adjusting although she is starting to warm up more to the Doc.

My youngest made the comment to me yesterday that she doesn't like where mommy lives but doesn't want to say anything to her because she doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Outside of location the difference is the XW lives in a small 2 bedroom condo, with no yard and no ability for the kids to play outside. Compared to my house or the Doc's is extremely different. I just told my youngest that her mommy loves her very much and you can talk to mommy about it she wanted to a she can talk to us about anything.

Both my girl never complain about going to their moms, or ever say anything to me about how they don't like it, very rarely also never mention her BF so I assume if something was going on it would have come out by now especially with my 10 year old.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
job Offline

Last edited by job; 03/09/20 03:49 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard