Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My previous thread is locked, so if everyone here can read the old thread and keep me going with your great advice I would appreciate it.
I am doing the GAL, and will have the literature, to read in a couple weeks when I get home from overseas.
Its tough, and is taking allot of patience to not analyze and to leave her alone, not pursuing etc. But, thanks to Steve85 and others, I will do it...
Whether or not my marriage works out is dependent on things I have no control over..
https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2881318#Post2881318

Sitting at a Table for One.
job Offline
Actually, your thread wasn't locked at all. I do not know why Virginia stated that it was locked, but it wasn't. So, I've added your new thread link and have just now locked that thread for you.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by job
Actually, your thread wasn't locked at all. I do not know why Virginia stated that it was locked, but it wasn't. So, I've added your new thread link and have just now locked that thread for you.

Thnx

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Okay, today is Valentines Day.. Going to be tough. Not knowing what she is doing, and not sure what to say if she were to comment on today.
Uggghh..
Also, other thread is not locked, but cant post to it..Is that normal when attaching a new thread to it? Or is that what she meant when locked?

job Offline
I added the link to your new thread on your previous thread and locked it. Once a thread is locked you cannot post to it again. The moderators and administrators are the only ones that can then go in and do whatever needs to be done, i.e., posting the links to the new threads, etc.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by job
I added the link to your new thread on your previous thread and locked it. Once a thread is locked you cannot post to it again. The moderators and administrators are the only ones that can then go in and do whatever needs to be done, i.e., posting the links to the new threads, etc.

Thnx..

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Going to be home in a few days, any words of encouragement? Wife and I have been talking, just business/family stuff, nothing emotional, as I am a few thousand miles away. Been gone 6 weeks.
I am hoping this time away, she may miss me, or remember more positive stuff about us.. One can only hope..

S
S
Originally Posted by Mach40
Going to be home in a few days, any words of encouragement? Wife and I have been talking, just business/family stuff, nothing emotional, as I am a few thousand miles away. Been gone 6 weeks.
I am hoping this time away, she may miss me, or remember more positive stuff about us.. One can only hope..

Who has been initiating this contact?

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
W
W
Been gone 6 weeks.

Sounds like you have set an expectation.

Return home "as if" toward her.

Me: 43
M: 10y
S:15
ILYBINILWY 2/18/13
W moved out 2/18/13
Filed for D: 2/17/13
Got DB: 2/20/13
Got DR: 2/23/13
180 & LRT Began: 2/25/13
D Final Dec '13
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Steve85

Who has been initiating this contact?

She will after nothing for 3 to 4 days just to see how I am ( she will phrase it as, just checking in as I worry about ya when I dont hear from ya), or I will for business/family things that need taking care of.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard