Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Previous Thread:

Trials and tribulations of dating

That escalated quickly!

He has no idea what I’m doing tonight and I won’t be responding to texts. But it is pretty amazing how interested he became and I know he’s wondering what I’m doing.

My time is my time, whether plans are boring or fun. I’m not going to jump .

Everything is finally coming together. I think I’m getting it because I’m feeling it

Last edited by job; 02/01/20 02:50 PM. Reason: added link to previous thread
T
T
G.....good for you. It's just about 5 pm your time. You are dark the rest of the night, do not respond to anything!! If he texts you make him wonder, it will kill him not knowing

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
D
D
Good for you Ginger!!! I’m taking notes...lol. Also drinking a glass of wine and about to get into my pjs.... (((HUGS)))

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He didn’t reach out to me, but I found about 2 hours after my last text he “liked” one of the texts I sent earlier. Which means he was looking at them.

Going to show my value. I really don’t like game playing, but I realize I need to earn some respect and let guys know they need to value me and my time, else it’s a no go. I’ll always give back the same respect but it’s a 2 way street.

Honestly, he is kind of dorky in a really cute way. Certainly not smooth as butter, i think he’s trying to be but doesn’t know how.

I have a week off of work, yayyyyyyy! I have an interview Monday morning for a second job. Which I should get, because it’s the exact same job I do now and they won’t have to train me at all. Unless the days they want don’t add up with what I can give.

My dad and stepmom are coming today, we are going VIP at the devils game tonight, with D12. Free food. Sit right at the bar! And dad is driving. And he never lets me pay. I’ll probably buy one round. They are honoring the 2000 Stanley cup team. I was at all the home games for that playoff series. It was a super good memory for me.

Dad and his wife are staying over until Monday. Tomorrow we are going to watch the Super Bowl and pray one of us wins a pool. D12 is going to go to her aunts that lives 5 minutes away because it’s more fun over there with other kids ( her dad will be there) and Monday, we are going to go lease a new car probably. Mine needs expensive work and I’m in a very good position to lease now as I drive no where. I prefer leasing over fixing cars. Works better for me.

Tuesday night is date night and Thursday is spa day with one of my beauties.

I need this like you couldn’t even imagine. I’m burnt out

Oh, and again, D13 made honor roll! All A’s and 2 B’s and that one B was half a point shy of an A. She actually loves school but won’t admit it. Her teachers are all great and keep her interested. She may not be an athlete or have any desire to be one, but that kid is definitely academically inclined.

T
T
G....its all about how you frame it in your mind. You did have plans, you had things that you wanted to get done. No matter how big or small you had plans. Sure being vague, etc. Is a little bit of gamesmanship but everyone does that to a certain extent. Now just be prepared if he asks you what you did last night. Anyway, now that he knows I bet he changes how he interacts moving forward.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
job Offline
Enjoy your week off. Sounds like you've got a lot going on over the weekend into Monday. Good luck on the interview. I'm sure you will do just fine and they will offer you the job.

Congratulations to your daughter on making the honor roll. She's a very smart young lady. You have so much to be proud of.

Hope you find a car that you like and can lease it very quickly.

Enjoy your time off!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
D
Sounds like you have a great week planned Ginger!!! Well done with the new guy. I think you have definitely taught him how he needs to treat you. I’ll be interested to hear how Tuesday goes. Hope you have a great time!! (((HUGS)))

K
kml Offline
K
It’s fortuitous that your dad was coming this weekend!

When I first started talking to CMM I was genuinely very busy, and then I was out of town for a week for a conference. He was REALLY ready to meet me when I was finally available.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He’s texted me he is waiting for Tuesday. Then called me on the phone. I think he likes me.

On another note. I just saw a pick of M and his son for the first time since and I’m in tears. They went to that indoor ski slope with his brother and his sister in law. I miss them. I hope this is a normal reaction

D
D
(((Ginger))). How did you see a pic of M and son?? I would try to avoid that as much as possible if I were you.

It appears your decision to turn down Tuesday guy’s last minute invite has paid off in spades!! He has definitely doubled down on his interest level...lol. Keep playing it cool. I so admire your decision to do that when I’m sure you would have probably enjoyed going out on Friday. Good for you!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard