Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
~J~ H never responded to my text. He came home last night just after 11pm. I heard the door unlock, and then saw him on D3s monitor, tucking her in. MIL & I were concerned.

I have decisions to make, work to do. Things do look okay from my end. Feeling more informed, but still scared. It does help to look at this as business. I havent shared any of my business with friends. Still not ready.

One decission is NOT to talk about ow/A with MIL. Well, not at this time. I have certainly beaten around the bush about it, dropped hints. But I don't want to make MIL feel uncomfortable/awkward/stressed while she's here, more so than she might be. She spoke up about her 2 exs & how they got on well as friends after D. Actually hanging out as blended families, all for the kids. I don't hate H. I hate the choices he's made. MIL also said he not in his right mind, acting like he's in MLC! It's gotta be tough for her being here, but she's here to support us, myself & D3 & H, during this transition. Just like when she stayed with us when D3 was first born. She truely is amazing.

Working today. GAL in the evening. H is always welcome. I will tell him that once. It's for D3.

Time for a new thread soon?

See you on the next one.

Have a blessed day.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
job Offline
I'm glad you got a bank account in your name and spoke to a lawyer. It always helps to get your ducks in a row and have a good idea of where you stand financially.

Enjoy the time you spend w/your daughter and your MIL. There will come a time when what is actually happening w/your h will be revealed to his mother.

Try to sit quietly and allow the answers to come to you. Keep the focus on you and your family.

New Thread:

Standing Up For Whatever Comes Next pt 6

Last edited by job; 01/24/20 07:11 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard