Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
C
C
Thinking of you Can!

T: 16 M:10
BD 6/2019
O
O
Also, remember that you are not obligated to agree to anything and should not if you are not feeling strong. If he tries to push you on anything that you are not comfortable with, just thank him for sharing his thoughts, remind him that he has had time to think about things, and tell him that you will need some time to process before you can respond.

C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
He's got papers in the car. Wants to proceed. Obviouly no R , but I want it. We're having a date night of sorts too. MIL is watching D3 as long as we need it. Worst best night.

Cheers to an divorce I guess.

This [censored] but I'll be okay.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
-ps- on my terms!!!

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
O
O
I'm sorry Can, I really am. Don't make any rash decisions. Turn to the people you can trust and give yourself time to process and figure out a plan. Make sure you speak with an attorney before you do anything. I will remind you that mine has been pushing for a divorce for a long time. While I did not initially want it, I do now, and still can't get him to do it. They often say things and don't follow through or change their minds. Resume your BD, focus on you, self-care, and your sweet child. We are here for you.

W
W
Oh Can,

I’m so sorry to hear this. Take as much time as you need to absorb this. Let him do all the work.

Please listen to any advice Own, Kml, Job etc give you.

It will be invaluable.

Take care of YOU and your little one, maybe go for a long walk on your own later today.

(((Can)))

D
DnJ Online
D
Good Morning Can

I am sorry. Take some time to process this new information.

H has announced his intentions, those may change or not, for now it is what it is. Become a roommate and get legal advice.

As long as you and D3 are financially secure and protected, let him do all the heavy lifting.

Give yourself time to find your path. When unsure, be patient, and answers will reveal themselves. Time is your friend.

Focus on you and your daughter. Give H to God.

DnJ

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
D
D
(((Can))). So sorry it has come to this but the other are right, it’s not over until it’s over. And, even if it is over, you can be sure that life is not over. You will survive and if you do the work, you will even thrive. That’s what has happened for me and if I can do it, you can do it as well. (((HUGS)))

job Offline
Can,

I am so sorry to read about this latest development, however, I am not surprised because of the recent cleaning, all the odd jobs he's done around the home and the comment about wanting you to become more independent. When you posted about those recent activities, I didn't want to come out and say..."he's got something on his mind" because I did not want to "taint" the time you were having together. A lot of the MLCers will be home and start cleaning up and putting things in order. It's very strange that they do that, but it may be their way of making sure that once it's cleaned up, it will stay that way while they are traveling the universe or they are setting things right before they exit, i.e., like a person who knows that they are going to die within months. As for the MIL coming to visit, I had that happen as well.

Now, about today, keep the focus on you and your little daughter. Take all of the time you need to grieve for the loss of this relationship. Right now, your h feels like a heel, i.e., guilty and ashamed. He's a lost soul who doesn't know what he wants and there is no rhyme or reason for what he's doing. He doesn't realize that a divorce won't make him feel any better. However, you can't control him or what he currently feels...but you can control how you react.

You have done everything possible to make his homecoming a safe place to land. You have handled everything w/grace and dignity. Continue to hold you head up high, back straight and know that you are the prize and he is a darn fool if he thinks he will find anyone as good as you.

As for those papers, have a lawyer look them over and make sure that you and your daughter are well taken care of. Your life's chapter w/him is not over and it may take a very long time for him to wake up, but you can continue to move forward and leave the door ajar if you wish. No matter what you opt to do, we are here for you.

Keep your focus on today and allow the future to unfold when it decides to unfold. Sending you warm and positive thoughts. If we all can do this...so can you. You are stronger than you think.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Can,

So sorry to read this. But I can say unequivocally, you and your daughter will be okay! Take care of yourself and get some legal advice. As others have pointed out, even if there is a D, the future is unknown.

W

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard