Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T
Originally Posted by jr425
it all came pouring out. I put blind trust in someone I had just met to listen to everything I had to say, begin to organize all my cluttered thoughts, and determine where to start

Originally Posted by kbueno
I ended up spilling my guts to her just like I do with my mom. After 50 mins, I didn't feel any better

Kbueno, there's comfort in talking to friends who know and support our narratives. As you say, your family won't crucify your wife. I find good therapists challenge my assumptions and beliefs. They occasionally offer advice and exercises, but more often they guide me towards my own decisions.

K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ok, so last night I had sex with W.

I'm not sure if my pulling back has been working, or if she was just horny and needed a body. It's been around 3 weeks since we've even so much as kissed each other on the lips. There has been hello & goodbye hugs here and there but thats it. Steve mentioned to be careful if I suspect she's having an affair, but man it was hard to resist. Did i mention it's been 3 weeks? That's a long stretch considering our history of being really active with each other.

So I stayed at work late last night working on some projects I've been slacking on, and also trying to GAL and get back into the groove of being productive. I come home, and noticed her wearing her nice silky house dress, something that she hasn't worn for a while. I thought, hmm thats different. While she was on the couch watching TV, I also noticed she was exposing her butt and panties to me, yet another thing I haven't seen for a while.

Once we tucked our son in to bed, we did our routine of getting ready for bed ourselves. I went back out into the living room and started watching videos on my phone, while she was doing her own thing in the MBR. She texted me,"maybe you should come watch a show with me?" I told her,"ok after I watch whatever it was that I was watching" I go in the MBR, get in bed and she told me that she wants me. I told her I know, and that I could tell. She said her period is coming and has been feeling horny (sorry for i'm being too explicit). After about 2 seconds of some banter, we go at it. Needless to say it was amazing, and for that period of time I felt like I had my wife back. She was calling me babe, kissing passionately etc

Before we went to sleep, i made it a point to not smother her with affection or good night kisses and hugs. I just kept thinking,"She's a cat, if i do too much now, she's going to run away." Plus i didn't want her to feel like she stole all of my power with sex. So when we were ready for bed, I told her good night, she did the same and we both went to sleep.

In the morning, it was business as usual. Both of us making sure our S is ready for school etc. We left with a hug, but no kissing on the lips. Even though all i wanted to do was kiss her, I didnt force any of that, and made sure to leave on a strong note- good bye and have a great day.

Was i right to not pursue any affection afterwards? Are there any nuggets of info to be gleaned from this experience- or was it just straight up sex and that was it? I know enough already to not get my hopes up- but just need some advice on how i should act moving forward. Continue touch charging? maybe flirt with her a little more during our interactions? Is a spark of attraction for me coming back?

Thoughts?

K
kbuenob Offline OP
OP Offline
K
It’s great that you have her and your brother to lean on.

Yes, they have been there for me every single time I needed them. It's funny, I feel like through all of this, me and my mom's relationship has been growing stronger

S
S
Never mind saw your response. Stopping IC after one bad session is like never eating out again because you had a bad experience at one restaurant.

Last edited by Steve85; 11/05/19 06:56 PM.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
job Offline

Last edited by job; 11/05/19 09:45 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard