Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
W,

That is absolutely the best attitude to have my friend.

W
WMLC Offline OP
OP Offline
W
LH,

Curious as to why you think I may have a chance at R? It sure doesn’t look or feel like it at the moment.

L
L
W,

I can see it in your writing that you know your value. You will take this time and improve yourself and become a man only a fool would leave. In the beginning your W will enjoy the newness of being single or the new relationship that she has recently entered. She's been eating steak dinner since she's been 18 years old. Right now she's sick of steak and is settling for TV dinners because it's something different. Eventually she will realize that although there are many choices of TV dinners, none of them can compare to a steak dinner.

It will then be your choice if you are willing to serve her steak again.

J
J
I agree. Do what’s best for you financially. I don’t know why it’s recommended to let them do the heavy lifting. It is healthier for you to move on and out of limbo. Limbo was horrible. Divorce busting advice isn’t always great in newcomers or MLC. A lot of emotional people that are ok with being abused and Cheated on and sometimes justify it with religion.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard