Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
JRizuto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Actually, I do a lot of those things with him after I get home. I'm usually only home for about 1.5 hours before he goes to bed, and I will usually talk to him about his day, we'll read or work on his homework, play with some toys, and then I take him upstairs to brush his teeth, read him another story, and put him to bed. This is basically the nightly routine, and she is there for all of it lol. Except the last story, I do that with him in his bed while she's across the hall, but she is listening in while she gets ready for bed herself and will make comments and such. Honestly a lot of the trouble is that he is quite attached to both of us, which is not a bad thing of course, but that is why I keep thinking it's going to be better for him if we start separating some of this. Hence me not going with them to the pumpkin farm over the weekend.

J
JRizuto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
And thanks for the link! If anybody could help me figure out how to include part of a previous message in my own message on here it would be very helpful so you can all understand what I'm responding to. I'm not sure if it's always clear and I'm pretty new with forums, I'm not sure how to do that

L
L
Originally Posted by JRizuto
And thanks for the link! If anybody could help me figure out how to include part of a previous message in my own message on here it would be very helpful so you can all understand what I'm responding to. I'm not sure if it's always clear and I'm pretty new with forums, I'm not sure how to do that

JR... if you hit the "Quote" button on the bottom right, you can see the syntax to include snippets from previous posts. Essentially it's the [q u o t e = postername] previous comments in between the brackets [/ q u o t e]

I had to space out the word quote, so it doesn't get picked up as such.

I usually delete everything else inside it, and keep the relevant bits that I'm replying to, so people don't have to re-read an entire post.

Last edited by LovingIt; 10/21/19 09:11 PM.
J
JRizuto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by LovingIt

JR... if you hit the "Quote" button on the bottom right, you can see the syntax to include snippets from previous posts. Essentially it's the [q u o t e = postername] previous comments in between the brackets [/ q u o t e]

I had to space out the word quote, so it doesn't get picked up as such.

Thanks, this is a test run to see if I did it right...

R
R
but she filed anyway, August 6......everything was ready to go but then she halted it.
Please clarify. Did she just halt the sale of the house, or the divorce filing?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
J
JRizuto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
but she filed anyway, August 6......everything was ready to go but then she halted it.
Please clarify. Did she just halt the sale of the house, or the divorce filing?

Just the home sale. The divorce is still ongoing, we actually received notice last Friday that D day is February 11

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard