Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hiya well I thought I would drop back in and say hello it has been at least a year since I was last here and back in 2016 this became my I hope a place where I felt safe to talk I did not hear much of the advice and even now I try to remember half of what was given to me and I struggle to remember .....I guess at ones lowest the mind shuts down and to see clearly is impossible

Life has moved on for me and I think it will be 2 years divorced in December wow I feel I should be having a little gathering and a new life is evolving 😊

And the beautiful thing is I am starting to realise that there is life after I am making friends I am starting to work on myself and I’m feeling good I still remember some of the friends that I made here and I will check in from time to time

ATPeace / Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
G
G
That's great news! Keep up the good work!

S
S
It's been a long time, but if you pop back in.....just wanted to say how happy I am to hear you are doing better. We (well, I) gave you a pretty hard time when you were struggling with your WW. I think it is great that you come back to the board from time to time. ((hugs))

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard