Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
job Offline OP
OP Offline
I have noticed that a number of postings are being made with links to other sites, as well as videos, etc. One of the Board Policies that you agreed to when you became a member is not to post links, etc.

"You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites."

If the links are not directly related to DB, they will be deleted from your postings.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
C
Originally Posted by job
I have noticed that a number of postings are being made with links to other sites, as well as videos, etc. One of the Board Policies that you agreed to when you became a member is not to post links, etc.

"You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites."

If the links are not directly related to DB, they will be deleted from your postings.

Yes and also add in that the administrator might put you back on moderation.

Please refrain from doing this.

I dont want you on moderation.

Me-70, D37,S36
job Offline OP
OP Offline
As a gentle reminder, please do not post links and/or reference links on the forum. Jumbling letters and numbers that actually link to another site are not allowed here unless they are directly related to this Board, i.e., Divorce Busting.

Cadet and I do not want to put anyone on moderation for doing this.

Last edited by job; 02/02/20 04:00 PM.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard