Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
I
I
All I'm going to say Wolf is this. The Heart Wants What It Wants and when it wants it. Also as we know from Biblical scripture. The heart can be deceived. People are complicated. Our times are complicated. Relationships are complicated. We could scavenge all the information we want from here and other sources. I think we have it figured out and our situation out and develop the mindset on it. Only to realize it's imbalance from what we're actually experiencing from the other person's side. The best it will do is validate our experiences and that's pretty much it. We are all currently stuck in the mindset of how can this happen to us and why? it could be because of our past Behavior it could be because of what the person is currently experiencing and changing and their life. they pull away we pull away harder they pull away even further. perceptions are completely misconstrued nobody understands where each other are coming from, nobody cares nobody talks and nobody communicates and nobody's willing to be vulnerable anymore.
all this crap about what we decide and why we decided based on the information we get and we experience and all of what they decide based on what they're currently feeling in their emotions and the current situation. It's enough to make anyone crazy. Life shouldn't be this complicated and neither should people. After experiencing long enough it's enough to make you say I'm going to put this down stop thinking about it and focus on myself so that the end of the day you can't control another human being. You see things the way you see things and they see things the way they see things and apparently it's not meeting in the middle otherwise none of us would be in this situation. people want to be who they want to be in where they want to be at certain stages and phases in their life. They make good choices and bad choices and we have to let them . So Put it down let it go let it die and Say Goodbye. You are going to be stronger as a result of this. Love your kids live your life, make better choices, learn from your past commit to yourself, get through this and uncomplicate and unscrew your life. Start rebuilding. you don't have a choice but to rebuild start moving forward.

job Offline
Time for a new thread and linking them both up.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
Wolfman Offline OP
OP Offline
W

M:42 XW:41
T:19 M: 15
D:13 S:10
BD: 8/10/18
Moved out: 8/18
Moved in: 9/18/18
Moved out: 4/22/19
D papers signed 11/4/19