Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Thanks Sandi! I appreciate. And also TB from above.

It’s good to know my feelings are normal. It was a good time.

Gotta get some stuff figured out for this weekend. Need to go out a do a lot of GAL

I’m checking myself here. I saw that she bought some pretty sexy new underwear. She hasn’t hid them
Or anything. I don’t pay attention to it or think about it. I just note it. Go out GAL. apply the NMMNG techniques I’m
Learning and go be awesome and confident and proud of me right?

This is the correct way right?

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
S
S
Learning and go be awesome and confident and proud of me right?

This is the correct way right?

Sounds good to me.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
So something interesting.

Ws whole body cracks and pops and hurts in the morning. Every morning without fail. She has been this way since before we met. I would pop her back for her for years. (Us hugging her arms around my neck and me squeezing her)

After BD this ABRUPTLY stopped. I would ask if she wanted her back popped and she would say no even though I knew it was hurting

After concert the other night I’ve been DBing even harder than normal. Yesterday after work I picked up a couple tickets for another rock show coming to town. It’s one of her favorite bands. I casually gave her her ticket yesterday. She was surprised and really happy.

This morning I got up went for my run got back made an awesome breakfast. She was standing there trying to massage her hands cause her joints hurt. I don’t know what made me do it cause I knew it would probably blow up in my face but I held out my hand. She looked at me and then put her hand in mine and I massaged it for a min. It was a very close min with a lot of good tension.

A little bit later she asked if I could pop her back. She wrapped her arms around me and I did. Then I gave her a short back massage.

I shouldn’t read into this at all right? But this is a first since bd.

Thanks

Oz

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
H
H
I think I can say with 100% certainty that the answer from all will be correct, do not read into this. What I’ve cone to understand is that these types of things might be slightly meaningful, but could just as easily be completely meaningless. The point is not to spend energy trying to figure it out. I’m NO expert, but I think you can notice it, even enjoy it briefly, and then let it go.

R
R
Originally Posted by HopeCA
you can notice it, even enjoy it briefly, and then let it go.
Good advise.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Ok thanks for that. That’s exactly what I did. It’s happened a couple times now. I enjoy the closeness. Then when it ends I let it go and don’t think about it. It’s easier than I thought it would be

So I took your advice. I went and got some new shoes. Not the same style I would normally wear. Got some new shirts and shorts. Changing up my look some. Made me feel pretty good. I’m gonna try to revisit the hair next. Difficult with the radiation damage but I’ll figure something out.

Had a great weekend (why do they always go so fast?). Played cards with friends again went shopping. I’m going over to neighbors tonight to help him more with his truck. Then I’m gonna change u joints on mine.

I’m getting stuff done around house like crazy. Loving spending time with S he is a real blast to be around.

I also wanted to mention that the depression in the mornings is starting to go away. I’m looking forward to work instead of dreading the day.

None of this would have happened without me finding this website and you excellent people

Thank you

Oz

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
D
D
I find the mornings the worst - at night, just before I go to bed I try to distract myself by watching a comedy on TV or reading something non-fiction and humorous. But when I wake up, I'm reminded that things are falling apart and she's not beside me in bed, she's 50 miles away alone in our house. I can't give her a kiss goodbye as I leave for work.

But then I get up and that feeling goes. I am trying to wake up and get out of bed instantly when I wake up. I try to do a bit of exercise like sit ups or something to pass the time before I need to leave for work (I'm staying at my parents' house, and that is only a 5 min drive to work as opposed to a 75min drive). So I'd recommend that if you can. It's not easy to do ti every day, sometimes I just fall back to sleep, but at least trying it will make you feel good.

Me - 36, W - 32
No kids
T - 8 yr, M - 3 yr
Discovery - 14 May 2019
S - 25 May 2019 & D bomb - 29 July 2019
D & House sale final - Feb 2020
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hey Dan. Ya mornings were rough before I started excercise. But they have been a lot better lately since running in the mornings. (That was sandis suggestion).

I hope you start feeling better soon Dan

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Question now that I have initiated a little touching now and then at concert. And her with the back popping thing. Is this something I continue. Slight touching now and then? Trying to build a little tension. Or do I go back to letting her initiate?

Thanks

Oz

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Did I offend?

Me 32. W. 30