Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T
TBSakaJ9 - All of these scenarios require the W to "wake up" and see value in the LBS at some point.

Yes....eventually the W has to wake up but you have no idea what will cause her to do it. It could be you or it could have nothing to do with you.

It also means limbo is likely to last much much longer, I agree.

Your limbo will last until either you get tired of it and file yourself or your W is comfortable and has found another man to bounce to.

I struggle with wondering how long I should "stand" for something that may well be an incredibly unhealthy situation for me.

Only you can answer that question but make no mistake about it this is a soft Divorce. Your W will likely be dating or bring another man into your home the moment you move out. My XW was out dating and partying no less than a month after we separated.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
D
D
U,

While I have never heard the way your wife talks about you, I find it hard to believe that she really believes that you are a danger to your children. This is based solely on the limit information you have shared about these incidents with your kids. I think she is using this attack to throw you off. To make you question yourself, and to put pressure on you.

If I were you I would deny emphatically that you have done anything to suggest that you are a danger to your children. This seems like a ridiculous accusation, and I would start dismissing her out of hand that you ever did anything to endanger your kids. Period.

M: 22, T: 27
Three Children
BD: 12/15/18
U
unchien Offline OP
OP Offline
U

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard