Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
OP Offline
J
Still no positive ID of an affair but she has been at her parents house since she has had a horrible very serious lung issue and needed to be taken care of and I need to still go to work.
Boys have slept back and forth and all is ok but she is still on the mend.

She has asked if I would split time in the house when she is better which means I would be 30 minutes further from work, friends etc. My lawyer and I agree that I will say no to splitting time and she is welcome to come home. 2 weeks ago just out of the hospital she said she did not want to share the house.

Any suggestions on wording of "your welcome to come home and be with me in the MBR or the extra spare room but I'm not leaving or splitting time". Should I mention working on stuff or just leave it flat that she can always come back into the house and we can all be under one roof.

Thx

Me. 46
Her 37

Years together 10
Married 7.5

Kids 4 and 6
L
L
W I understand that you need time and space but I am not moving out and abandoning the children. You are welcome to comeback if you so choose.

Don’t bring up the logistics unless she asks and then make it clear you are not leaving the master bedroom.

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link the threads together. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
Originally Posted by JimmyRig

Any suggestions on wording of "your welcome to come home and be with me in the MBR or the extra spare room but I'm not leaving or splitting time". Should I mention working on stuff or just leave it flat that she can always come back into the house and we can all be under one roof.

I would just stick to "I am not leaving the house." Anything more than that ("You're welcome to come back", "why don't we work on the M") is just turning it into a R discussion and applying pressure. If she proposes moving back in then your reply should be along the lines of "I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that but that is your choice to make."

You've reached 10 pages so it's time to start a new thread, give it the same title as this one and "part 2". Link this thread in the first post of your new one and in your last post in this one put a link to the new thread.

Last edited by AnotherStander; 04/26/19 02:20 PM.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
J
OP Offline
J

Me. 46
Her 37

Years together 10
Married 7.5

Kids 4 and 6
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis