Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
OP Offline
R
Link

Originally Posted by LB55
Words are just that; words. Ignore them.

Actions will show you if she wants to work on it.

In the meantime, work on yourself, read Divorce Remedy, take good notes. Remember, there are lots of issues that contributed to this on both sides. You can work on yours. You won’t fix all of them, and you certainly won’t fix them in a day or two.

How does one eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Gonnatake some time to eat that proverbial elephant. One problem at a time. Work on yourself. You can do it!

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
Link

Originally Posted by AnotherStander
Your H wants to keep you on as Plan B. Who knows what his Plan A is, maybe there's an OW that he's keeping secret, or maybe one he's talking to that keeps telling him to leave his W and then maybe she'll take him, or maybe just a fantasy OW. But regardless, you are NOT his Plan A right now. But, he wants to keep you on in case Plan A falls through. You're his backup plan. Here's the problem with this, if you start playing into his hands and eating up all the crumbs he throws you will ALWAYS be Plan B. There will be OW2 and 3 and 4 etc. etc. all while you sit on the back burner. You'll be good when he wants some family time or maybe a quickie but not as a real W. So what do you do, well you do what you are already doing- you make it clear to him that you are NOT Plan B. You have too much self-worth to be his pathetic backup plan. You DESERVE to be Plan A whether it's with him or someone else. If you hold your head high, leave him to his mess and get out and GAL then he WILL notice and he will start to realize what he's leaving behind is far better than whatever he thinks he's pursuing.

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
job Offline
Please start a new thread and link both of them together. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
R
OP Offline
R

Amor Fati
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard