Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
D
Great update Sia. You and I sound like we are in very similar places... accepting our realities, appreciating what we have and working on being better parents and people. I, too, have noticed that my pain is slowly fading and am grateful for that as well. Time really does help. Looking forward to hearing future updates. (((HUGS)))

B
B
(((Sia)))

I am always so grateful when you come back and give us an update! Your consistency in posting, and more so in your updates and progress, shows you have strong and loyal character. I admire the way you have handled things from the beginning, and your realistic, yet positive, attitude towards your sitch. You are a wise soul. I see so much good in your future. You deserve better things in life than what WH could offer and you know it. Let OW have these table scraps. She is a fool. I feel sort of sorry for him as well. He will eventually crash and burn, as he is just running away wildly from life. He should be so lucky if you ever considered him again. He would need to work very hard to be worthy of you.

You are one tough mama! I know you will continue to build a beautiful future for you and Ds.

Blu

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
N
N
Hi Sia, I found your thread. It's amazing how time has passed. That sounds right that it'll take a while for your husband to figure out his issues and reach the point where he'll try to come back. It seems the end of the affair / relationship with the other woman might be the point where he's forced to confront reality. In the meantime it's great how you've reflected on your own journey and focus on your kids and career. I think it's really helpful when we find out another woman is in the picture because it makes us realize it's not our fault and that even with our flaws it's never ok for our husbands to have an affair. It's still terrible what happened to you but I'm 100% positive your daughters will someday realize what happened to you and they'll remember how you handled it and they'll be stronger for it.

S
sia Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Deja, Blu and Nicole. You are such great friends I wish I could meet you all in person

I have been very infrequent on the forum, work has been hectic and just trying to expand my life. My healing journey continues. WH has been the king of crazy land and looks like his reign there will last for sometime. I am staying away from it as much as I can. There have been times when he has pulled me into convos which if they were temp checks I may have failed but to be honest for most part I sail through, I don’t put them on these boards even anymore because finally I understand those one or two convos don’t matter. I am who I am, I am also growing both emotionally and spiritually, if he doesn’t want to be with me then it’s his loss. My focus is on me and on the kids.
I am taking a 2 month trip with the kiddos and will not be on these boards. I have been standing strong by myself and raising 2 lil ones for almost 8 months now , I am going to my home country to spend time with family. Hopefully this will give me a good break and much needed rest
It may sound silly but sometimes when I think of the what if’s and WH returning I almost feel bad to give up my new life and independence. And I haven’t even remotely started to think of dating or a new R. I am mostly enjoying myself when I am not GAL, I realize I am a delightful person really. There are bad times of course it’s now a year to BD, but I handle them so much better

I will be thinking of you all and wishing all your lives are filled with peace. Hoping I see you all more joyful when I read all your updates once I m back.
I for one, am determined to make my own life a great one, why shouldn’t I, after all I am so blessed

Love to you all

D
D
Have a wonderful trip Sia!

May the time with family and friends fill you with joy!

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard